• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Guardian: The Last Guardian will be at E3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pappasman

idontbelieveyou.gif

hawk2025

Right under that, they say that they're anticipating Zelda, despite Aonuma confirming back in March that it won't show up at E3 this year, so I absolutely want to see the receipts on this one.

Yep.

Their "good authority" is probably some intern's hopes and dreams.

I cannot believe you are really getting people's hopes up again

On the bright side, maybe this is the last year people have those hopes

The gift that keep on giving, forever.

I don't know about you but so far, this year's pre-E3 has been flawless in entertainment value.

KAL2006

Banned
This is too much. The last thread we had GT7 will release before 2017 and now this.

Will Sony drop double megatons this E3. Gran Turismo 7 and The Last Guardian. Then to tip it all off we have Guerilla Games New IP and Level 5 Game.

Let's wait to lose our minds until they actually do show it and it looks amazing.

I'll remain cautiously optimistic but I held my breath last year while Sony talked about POWERS for ten years.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Right under that, they say that they're anticipating Zelda, despite Aonuma confirming back in March that it won't show up at E3 this year, so I absolutely want to see the receipts on this one.

This is exactly what I was about to point out. They say they're expecting to learn more about Zelda next week, but Nintendo has already said that game won't be there.

Wiggy

The Guardian presents: The Last Guardian

This site reliable?

The Guardian is one of the most respected publications in the world. They aren't known for their gaming coverage, but no doubt they hold their journalism standards across all sections of their website/newspaper.

orochi91

This is too much. The last thread we had GT7 will release before 2017 and now this.

Will Sony drop double megatons this E3. Gran Turismo 7 and The Last Guardian. Then to tip it all off we have Guerilla Games New IP and Level 5 Game.

The perfect E3, should this happen.

A P5 trailer would be awesome too!

Euron

At this point if it doesn't get announced at E3 this year with all the teasing and rumors that occurred over the past few months...

Though if it does get announced GAF will go down in flames.

I-hate-u

How does something like that even leak? I would think only the top executives, script writers, and developers of the game would know about it showing up or not.

Well I hope evil has ordered up an extra few servers, GAF already melts at E3, if Last Guardian gets re announced it will truly melt.

I'm predicting a Nov 2015 release, there you go! No holiday games pfffft!

Rembrandt

Banned
Holy shit, it's been a long time coming. Not even interested in the game a little, but it would be cool if it finally made an appearance. GAF would be down for the rest of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom