• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Halo Warthog is in Forza Horizon 3

Aaaaaaaagh, I'm SO EXCITED. No four-wheel steering is kind of a bummer, but understandable considering I think (and feel free to correct me on this) it'd be the only car in the game with it and as such, not really practical to implement.

Yeah seriously always one of those people in these threads.

Forreal. Somebody's always gotta shit in the punch.

oh you.

Trials or Moto GP.

I'mma hold you to that

Blam

M12S-Warthog-CST-in-Rainforest_WM_FH3.jpg

M12S-Warthog-CST_WM_FH3.jpg

M12S-Warthog-CST-Back-Shot_WM_FH3.jpg

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I'm pretty sure 343 is not calling the shots here.

Haha, Playground and MS did all the hard work, but you can't just go grab Azurik and stick him in Kinectimals. Without, you know, asking someone...[
Or working on the scale, the fiction, providing the original and enhanced assets, textures, audio, audio tuning, music, handling information, approvals on changes to prevent it being the most OP vehicle ever made and so on. 343 calls the shots on any and all uses of the Halo franchised entertainment phenomenon(tm).

Jrs3000

Haha, Playground and MS did all the hard work, but you can't just go grab Azurik and stick him in Kinectimals. Without, you know, asking someone...[
Or working on the scale, the fiction, providing the original and enhanced assets, textures, audio, audio tuning, music, handling information, approvals on changes to prevent it being the most OP vehicle ever made and so on. 343 calls the shots on any and all uses of the Halo franchised entertainment phenomenon(tm).

343!! I wished for this since horizon 2. This made my day!

cool.
so when are we getting the wraith?

SOR5

I like how MS is unifying their franchises under one roof more, one day we'll see Pelicans in Crimson Skies

One day

Fox Mulder

Love it.

Theres hundreds of real cars already and I want more fun fictional stuff in these games, like the fallout 4 car.

Top Bottom