• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us Remastered Screenshot Contest: Click Click Click

viveks86

Updated my submission to this:

iryHBuTX8oC7m.jpg

viveks86

I'm guessing photo mode would do that automatically to get the best visual fidelity?

Anyway I can't participate but I'll check this thread for the nice shots. :) Cool idea.

It doesn't switch automatically. Also, unless your shot has jaggy shadows, there is no reason to switch. IQ (apart from shadows) is identical.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I already know the picture I want to make but it's going to be of a super giant spoiler scene. Should I just link it or is it cool to just post it in here?

this is like a slideshow of people's progress through the game i guess by tomorrow we'll start seeing more Winter stuff then (hopefully) a flood of stuff by saturday when the EU gets their retail copies

Palpable

Why is twitter as an image host banned? By default it scales the image down, yes, but if you go into the address bar and switch out 'large' and replace that with 'orig' then it'll be the original image.

Are you guys using 30fps to take better shots then switching back to 60fps when going back to gameplay?

Isn't that really only for the shadows? All the pics I have taken so far do not have the shadow issues on 60fps. I still haven't seen the 60fps shadow issues on my playthrough.

Top Bottom