• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Preview Thread

Spoilerish question about the soundtrack:

There's some wind waker themes in the soundtrack, is this game a sequel to that game or are those just homages? I havent read any of the titles

atr0cious

What's everyone's final prediction scores? Be bold and stick to one number lol
Please, no scores. How about, what's everyone's favorite tool/item from the franchise?

I'd say the zora ocarina of rock. Blew my mind to be playing guitar in an underwater club.

hatchx

Banned

I hope I'm wrong. I don't want any drama.

I mean, it already got 100 from Edge, Kotaku, and Famitsu.

We know Nintendolife, gonintendo, gamexplain, all the nintendo journalist will give it 9+

I think 85+ is all but guaranteed.

Please, no scores. How about, what's everyone's favorite tool/item from the franchise?

I'd say the zora ocarina of rock. Blew my mind to be playing guitar in an underwater club.

How dare you take our mind of the scores! The scoooores!

I hope this tops A Link Between World for me for the title of best Zelda. That's one of my favourite games ever so if this can top then it will be something truly special for me!

Are those relatively harsh German dudes at gamekult/gamepro germany or whatever counted on metacritic proper?

not salty or anything, it did get the second highest score they've ever awarded. just curious

random25

I mean, it already got 100 from Edge, Kotaku, and Famitsu.

We know Nintendolife, gonintendo, gamexplain, all the nintendo journalist will give it 9+

I think 85+ is all but guaranteed.

Some of the outlets you mentioned don't give numerical scores. And Famitsu is not counted in the metascore.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Will be the best reviewed game this year. The only game that can beat it is RDR2.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
The real question is: How much of it will be completely forgotten and overwritten with generic jank games until Giant Bomb GOTY deliberations >_>

Zelda got robbed already!

0e0.gif

correojon

BTW, 16 hours to go here. The wait while the game and patch download is going to be rough, I hope it´s not more than an hour...

Top Bottom