• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda Wii U no longer launching In 2015, will not be at E3 this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
People really thought it would come out this year? Please....

I started the video like, cool, new gameplay footage maybe?! and then I skimmed forward because I knew what was coming, it was an awful feeling.

Fandangox

latest

"My time to shine"

Dice//

Banned
More time to develop is good.

That said, not many of us can say we're really surprised (but yes, we are allowed to still be sad a bit!)

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Yoshi's time to shine!

There is no excuse for that Yoshi game not to be released this summer.

I have a feeling we're going to see Retro's new game this holiday or perhaps an Animal Crossing Wii U game.

Reveirg

Meh, we still got Xenoblade X, Heavensward and Persona 5 coming, I can wait until 2016 for Zelda!

Still stings a bit.

Yup they have to be considering an extra year of dev time and possible launch title for the nx. It makes sense.

The nx version with extra effect s, 1080p, 60fps.

Wiiu 720p 30 reduced effects and draw distance.

Diman

Too bad. Altough this is a sign the game will actually be finished when they release it. Without any bugs.

Hustler

Every time..... Seriously stop arbitrarily sharing release dates if there's a good chsnce you won't be able to meet the deadline. It's to the point of embarrassing......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom