• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda Wii U no longer launching In 2015, will not be at E3 this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seik

Banned
Oh well, that was to be expected.

On the other hand, if they found new ideas that could make it the ultimate Zelda experience, why not.

Einbroch

Banned
I want to go back to that thread where I was arguing with like five people that guaranteed that this was coming this year, but I'm far too lazy.

Color me shocked.

Xeteh

OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELI----

Not really.

I was floored by how many people were so sure that Zelda was coming out this year. It seemed so unlikely.

JoeM86

A Zelda game getting delayed? I am shocked. Shocked!

I'm disappointed, but I can deal with it.

To be fair, Aonuma didn't say it's out of 2015, he just said that they're not going to force it to be out in 2015 at detriment to the game

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
This is even more brutal than Uncharted getting delayed. At least the PS4 has third party releases. List of new games I am going to buy for my Wii U this year is down to Xenoblade.

Big One

Banned
Oh well, that was to be expected.

On the other hand, if they found new ideas that could make it the ultimate Zelda experience, why not.
I have a feeling instead of being a new idea that actually improves on the gameplay, it's probably some type of gimmick like "The Bow of Time" or some shit.

4 pages in 10 minutes, daaamn.

Anyway, hopefully that means new games not yet announced and hopefully that means that Star Fox is a bigger game than people were expecting =P

GRW810

As a consumer with no real concern Nintendo's PR I don't mind this at all if it results in as good a game as possible.

But for Nintendo, holy shit, they best have something huge up their sleeves at E3 our the holiday season will be barren.

EDIT: Not even being shown at E3? New I am sad. Damn, LoZ Wii I WAS my E3 2015. Metroid Prime 4 our bust now.

Shoot this was the wii u game I was looking forward to this year. Well more time to spent on smash Mario kart and mario party then.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
And yes, if it's delayed not just in Spring (like Uncharted), but till end of 2016. I can see it becoming an NX launch game, alongside releasing on Wii U. Twilight Princess all over again.

defferoo

who else was excited thinking it was surprise trailer/gameplay when they clicked on the video (saw it on fb first), only to realize halfway through aonuma's speech that it was going to be delayed? i can wait if the game will blow my mind.

jett

D-Member
I think anyone reasonable and/or sane saw this coming.

edit: not at e3 either? That's a bit much. I wonder if it'll turn out to be another Twilight Princess where they're kinda "waiting" for the next console.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom