• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda WW HD PICTURES Thread - take selfies sailing the Great Sea

iKrL0u7p8eSnM.jpg

Shine get?

iYFzHkTaZN4NR.jpg

Just looking up

i3ILx7VWTpM4k.jpg

Standing like Sasuke...

rawktapus

zlCfzRIkWpobHaLvNJ

I love how shifty these guys look

zlCfzRIkG7YGCEtyEY

I don't like the way this guy's lookin' at me...

zlCfzRIkWhAl0tgUUr

I think there was something funny in that potion....

D-e-f-

Banned
I can't take this anymore. I'm almost starting to agree with insulting bribe guy. It's so hard!

Don't you dare turn into Nin-Dragon LOL

Look at it this way, I not only have to wait until Oct 4, I then have to wait for it to be shipped here from the UK which might take another 8 days! By then you'll have finished it twice! :D

It's so funny that no matter what year or generation it comes out in, Wind Waker always is the best looking game of that year lol. No need for 8GB GDDR5 RAM or 5 billion transistors.
Let's not exagerate here!

It's an achievement in art direction, but this year you get games that surpass it. Even games in the high seas XD
iJbDnrzMU96RB.jpg

This pic is the best in the thread, what a great looking game this is
This is my sentiment also.

Lighting is a bit weird in the game. Interior lighting or point lights give the game a "clay?" like look.
zlCfzRIkS9I14BRtXK

Never seen this particular lighting effect before in screens, but it looks great.
The wood seems too realistic under those light conditions in comparison to the game's art style.
zlCfzRIkG7YGCEtyEY

I don't like the way this guy's lookin' at me...
He's giving Link that look... in a bar no less. Pack some vaseline there fairy boy!

Really like this thread b(^_-) d

Seriously, this games makes me glad that the WiiU supports to take screenshot. It's beautiful and has so many magic moments.

It made me wish i'd get the Deluxe Picto camera sooner :(
It would be smart to have various save files with different picto boxes. You never know, maybe someone can make cool looking black/white pictures also.

ZSaberLink

Media Create Maven
The more I see screenshots, the more gorgeous this game seems to me in all honesty =). I'm surprised to say the least, considering I had played the original when it released.

jmls1121

Banned
It's so funny that no matter what year or generation it comes out in, Wind Waker always is the best looking game of that year lol. No need for 8GB GDDR5 RAM or 5 billion transistors.

Graphically, its the game of the forever. Wind Waker will look amazing in 20 years.

rawktapus

It does make me wonder what a Zelda game built from the ground up for Wii U could achieve with the Wind Waker's art style. I have to imagine there's still some neat tricks they could pull off. Not to detract from the GC game or this remake. Both look fantastic.

Case in point...

zlCfzRIkUnMzsI20FB

zlCfzRIkOUM5HGvN1i

I only attack these guys with the skull hammer. So fun to watch them go flyin'!

zroid

Banned
Does how WWHD look make you all hopeful for how the new Wii U Zelda will look by any chance?

I don't know.

I'm still infatuated with that E3 tech demo, but I'm sure Zelda U won't look like that, because it's just HD Twilight Princess.

I don't know what I want. ( ._.)

Wait, you can screenshot games?!?! 0__o

uh.... where do you think all these screens are coming from lol

Wait, you can screenshot games?!?! 0__o

Yep. It's really simple too. You press the home button. The current framebuffer (screen) is kept in memory. You can then post it to miiverse. This holds for pretty much all games. Wind Waker adds in some additional features thanks to the pictobox and tingle bottle mechanics (hence the selfies).

Top Bottom