• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Rest of the PS Exclusive Destiny Content coming to Xbox in October

Destiny 1 probably is my favorite current gen game, played for 800+ hours with my friends, but with this policies, lore being throwed off, and others messed up things on the 2, ill probably skip it. Its really a shame that a great game its being killed by it creator not knowing how to deal with creativity and money.

Destiny 1 probably is my favorite current gen game, played for 800+ hours with my friends, but with this policies, lore being throwed off, and others messed up things on the 2, ill probably skip it. Its really a shame that a great game its being killed by it creator not knowing how to deal with creativity and money.

You know will be playing the beta and buying this game if you liked Destiny 1 that much. Once you pick up the game and start playing all this other noise doesn't matter.

You know will be playing the beta and buying this game if you liked Destiny 1 that much. Once you pick up the game and start playing all this other noise doesn't matter.

Yeah, i know i cannot avoid the fact that ill be dying to play it, but the funny part is, ill probably be without console by the time the beta drops and the game release date, i gonna stay at another country to study for 6 months and to focus on that i not gonna buy another console until i graduate on the course. Will make my "strike" against Bungie way easier, haha.

everyer

why not blame activision? the publisher who has deal with sony

Xe4

Banned
I don't get it. Why even have exclusive content at all, if it's just going to be for 1 month? Gotta maximize those day 1 buyers, I guess.
Edit: Oh, this is for OG Destiny.
lololololololol

Imagine if the contract called for it to remain exclusive until the next chapter hit.

It still would have been better than this because at least when you buy the game you're getting the full thing. The game on PS4 came with all the DLC included iirc. This is also a mp game unlike the others where a community and support moves on to the next one.

There are plenty of games that came out exclusive on one platform and moved to the next many months/years after the release date but this is a special level of fuckery.

Bioshock 1, Mass Effect 1 and ROTR all came to PS consoles a long time after their xbox counterparts but like I said at least they came with everything up until that point. The equivalent for this would be like releasing Mass Effect 1 for PS3 in 2007 but gutting out one of the planets until after ME3 came out (ME2 came out before ME1 on PS3)

KageMaru

It still would have been better than this because at least when you buy the game you're getting the full thing. The game on PS4 came with all the DLC included iirc. This is also a mp game unlike the others where a community and support moves on to the next one.

There are plenty of games that came out exclusive on one platform and moved to the next many months/years after the release date but this is a special level of fuckery.

Bioshock 1, Mass Effect 1 and ROTR all came to PS consoles a long time after their xbox counterparts but like I said at least they came with everything up until that point. The equivalent for this would be like releasing Mass Effect 1 for PS3 in 2007 but gutting out one of the planets until after ME3 came out (ME2 came out before ME1 on PS3)

Another major difference with those prior exclusive deals is when the later port happened, it included all of the DLC up to that point. At least those gamers got some additional value for the wait.

KAP151

Im sure theres a few people that care, but thats some fucking bs. So glad i gave up on that game.

That length of exclusivity is outrageous.

Tomb raider took 1+ year to hit sony's consoles.

Very different situation, AND MS published the game everywhere. Plus, MS got attacked to kingdom come for a very long time for it.

This is entirely different and way worse. Between Marty and this, Bungie have fallen a long way down and it's a sad sight to see.

Top Bottom