• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Spike VGAs Worldwide Livestream [*Over*]

bingovga_iceatcs-1.png

Truly he is the Doritos Pope, look upon him people and be blessed.

jett

D-Member
Which is not that professional when you think about it.

I wish for the ESA to make their own awards, elegant and all that.

I was being facetious, yo know. :p

BAFTA Game awards is what you're looking for. Black tie event, no music acts, no "premieres", just the actual awards.

Pociask

I don't have Doritos - just store brand Tortilla Chips. Don't be angry, Geoff baby.

I am imagining the Academy Awards, announcing 5 new movies I've never heard of. Billy Crystal, all saying, wow, what a show, who'd have believed in one night we'd see reveals for Transformers 4, Pirates of the Caribbean 4, Shrek 5, Disney's Next Animated Movie, and holy crap, a collaboration between Michael Bay and George Lucas, starring Justin Bieber.

Mxrz

All I remember about last year was teabagging and that red haired girl everyone was crushing on doing stupid stuff.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I was being facetious, yo know. :p

BAFTA Game awards is what you're looking for. Black tie event, no music acts, no "premieres", just the actual awards.

Dammit. I wish I would knew better.

But you know, I wouldn't mind musical acts, if they were the orchestras of games like Journey.

Top Bottom