• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Tomorrow Children Beta Announced

Ferr986

Yep, my luck with PS Betas continues. Not in.

Guess I'll follow streams like with the Alpha test. Was fun to watch atleast.

m4st4

No mail in this inbox - guess my banana country's been left out, again.

-Hey, wanna trade for Battleborn beta code? Anyone, anyone, Bueller?

-What's a Battleborn?

-Exactly.

Knuf

Fuck, no code here, either.
Which is kind of weird, because when I got the email asking me to sign-up for the closed beta earlier this month, I really got the impression I was already selected to partecipate. :(

Drencrom

Going by this thread, it seems like there were very few invites relatively to how many people that signed up to the beta. Too bad.

Fuck, no code here, either.
Which is kind of weird, because when I got the email asking me to sign-up for the closed beta earlier this month, I really got the impression I was already selected to partecipate. :(

Yeah, unfortunately this was all kinds of confusing. People who were in the alpha got emails reminding them to sign up for the beta, and that didn't mean they were automatically registered. We thought they would be and complicated the confusion with some tweets on the official channel.

Are anyone streaming the game now?

The servers aren't up right now, so hopefully not lol

Going by this thread, it seems like there were very few invites relatively to how many people that signed up to the beta. Too bad.

There was a very large response. Still, we have some codes.

Drencrom

There was a very large response. Still, we have some codes.

Not surprising that is the case. It bodes well that lots of people are interested though.

When you says you still have codes, do you mean you're still sending out codes to people that signed up or are you going to raffle them out?
yes i'm still holding out for a invite lol

I'm fine as long as someone uploads the beta footage or streams it later. I'm interested to see how far along the game has come after the alpha.

Could do a ModBot giveaway for a handful of codes?

Not surprising that is the case. It bodes well that lots of people are interested though.

When you says you still have codes, do you mean you're still sending out codes to people that signed up or are you going to raffle them out?
yes i'm still holding out for a invite lol

We're giving out some codes for cosplay (of varying quality lol) via the official Twiiter (@TTCGame), also possibly on stream although with the time difference that makes it a bit itchy. Official code emails and notifications are wrapped.

I'll look into the Modbot thing too, a lot of you guys have been down from day one and it's always good to get Gaf feedback.

Venom Fox

Banned
A Modbot giveaway sounds good, a fair chance you everyone in this thread that didn't get in.

If it happens, Duck your officially amazing.

What time does the beta go live for those who got codes? Hopefully we get some decent streams to watch.

The first 3-hour block starts at 6am Eastern/3am Pacific/11am GMT Thursday morning (the JP block), the second starts at 1pm EST/10 am PST/6 pm GMT Saturday (EU block), last is 7 pm EST/4 pm PST Saturday/12 am Sunday GMT (US block).

Insane Metal

Gold Member
The first 3-hour block starts at 6am Eastern/3am Pacific/11am GMT Thursday morning (the JP block), the second starts at 1pm EST/10 am PST/6 pm GMT Saturday (EU block), last is 7 pm EST/4 pm PST Saturday/12 am Sunday GMT (US block).

Thanks for the info.

I hope I'm one of the chosen ones, the alpha was so fun, I miss playing this beauty.

FWIW, I haven't gotten a code either. I signed up for the beta as soon as the thread popped, and when I got the email regarding having been in the alpha, I signed up again and had my GF sign up too, but neither of us got one.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Beta manual is up on PS.com

Not a lot of new info. Seems like there's a tutorial now, some type of personal housing, and pics of the subway entrance.

Constructing a residence

This is a residence that can be built using the residence permit which you obtain upon completion of the tutorial. By pressing right on the direction pad and selecting the residence permit, you will be able to build your personal residence at the place of your choice. However, there is a limit to how many dwellings can be built in town.

Once the town hall is built, throwing in metals will eventually increase the level, which will then increase the building limit. If a player has a residence in the town, you will be granted prioritized access to the town, as well as a right to participate in the town’s election.

42HbhEH.png
FwF6sjn.jpg

▼Subway - Travel to other towns via the subway network.

FOiQt5R.jpg
dfZwA5R.jpg

Oh sweet. You actually do have a house. I'm going to be curious to see if people are going to coordinate and make crazy looking subdivisions.

In reality though, it'll just be a giant mess of houses scattered everywhere

Top Bottom