• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher 3 pushed back to February 2015

Xater

Damn was really looking forward to this being this year. Oh well if it makes the game better do whatever needs to be done. At least this means next february won't be dead.

Simzyy

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. Reallly?!

It was only a few weeks ago they said 2014 was defiantly still on. Balls.

I wanted to give them my money :(

OneUh8

Whatever. Glad they want to deliver a quality game over all else. There will be plenty to play and this gives me time for Dragon Age before this comes out. I like this move.

Leks

jnvvnom9ckjm.gif

Savitar

This news is like the breaking of my heart and yet I know it shall be better for it for when it is finished it shall be........superior.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Honestly this seems like a better date.

Fall is going to be really rough this year from a marketing competition perspective.

had it in my list as a 'late 2014' anyhow, so not too disappointed... but now the only game i'm planning my pc upgrades for this year are like.... batman.... and watch_dogs LOL.

Man I do hope E3 brings the big guns for 2014 fall stuff.

NeededSleep

Preorder preordered!

Cannot wait, quality of their games have always been great. If they need a bit longer thats fine!

Still waiting for their fancy collectors edition to preorder.

*was worried how I was gonna split my time between this and Destiny anyways. Answere has arived!*

Jawmuncher

Called it. Knew it would get a delay. Had no concrete proof but I just had that feeling for the longest. Especially since not a lot was being shown for something coming this year.

Lucifon

Damn :( probably the game I was most looking forward to this year. But I'd rather wait and ensure it's the best it can be.

Gambit61

Damn this game was the one I looked forward to the most for 2014. I guess GGXrd and TxSF will keep me busy until then.

Bsigg12

Unfortunate but hopefully it allows them to really polish the game.

This does actually make Dragon Age Inquisition a little more interesting to me now.

Disappointing, but not unexpected. As people have already said though, it is best for them to just take their time, especially now that they are working on a massive world which is something they have never really done before. Regardless, I am pretty damn sure CD Projekt Red will deliver a quality product like they have before.

Based off this, I am going to take a wild guess and say Cyberpunk 2077 is most definitely not going to arrive in 2015.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
Great news. This gives me time to wait for newer and better computer hardware and upgrade my ~5 year old relic.

Oh dammit. dammit dammit. This hurts. 2014 is already dry for consoles. Dammit. 2015. Dammit. One word: dammit. Twenty JeeDee fifteen. Eff it all. 2014 drying up early. This is gonna make it harder on new gen momentum getting firmly established. It's still crucially early and fragile. Damn.

edit: yes I'll enjoy the better game no doubt. The console industry needs games of this magnitude though and I hope it can hold out. But I know nothing.

Top Bottom