• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher 3 pushed back to February 2015

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
ibvUgjpaizcr89.gif

Nzyme32

I think I'm the only one actually happy with this. I need the time save enough to actually build a new system anyway

Alric

Sort of happy. I need more time to save enough to build a new PC for Witcher 3. Also, I know CD Projekt will make the game to the best of their abilities so I look forward to the final product.

Slair

I'm somewhat okay with this. It'll give me time to upgrade my graphics card.

Now that they have given us a date i wonder when we can expect Cyberpunk 2077. I hope we don't have to wait 'till The Witcher 3 releases to actually see some Cyberpunk gameplay.

That whole first paragraph was a nice build up for dropping the bad news. I am just going to assume every game I am excited for will be pushed back, this will help with any further disapointment.

RedAssedApe

Banned
sucks but i kind of like that its outside of the holiday season where everyone tries to throw out their titles. might actually sell better

Lol

And I mean it in the sense that I looked at the whole gif, remembered that scene in the show, and I burst out laughing at the editing. Just fucking beautiful.

As to the news. I'm looking at my PS4 right now. Shaking my head. And I'm thinking "you better hope Destiny and/or Dragon Age don't get pushed back as well"

Speaking of DAI, a part of me is fine with W3 being pushed back. With DAI releasing nearby, it wouldn't seem to be a smart business move to have games that appeal to the same audience with the same idea (open world dark-ish fantasy rpg) at the same time. I'd rather get Witcher 3 during the spring when there's a relative gaming drought.

Always assumed it would be pushed back being their first open world game and them relying on hand crafted content so much.

On the bright side that's a few more months of delaying the purchase of a new video card. Bring on the Christmas sales!

Bummer. My shiny new 780ti was so ready for this. So ready.

Now he just has to sit there, waiting...waiting 'till 2015 for the ubersampling to come...

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I was skeptical of a 2014 release in the first place.

Mumford

Looks like I'll be picking up the new Dragon Age then. I really want an RPG for my PS4, it's hungry.
Welp. I hope DA:I is good :l

Top Bottom