• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt |OT| Gwent Player, Monster Slayer, EVEN RACISM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cat School FTW

Cannot wait. Waiting on the digital unlock tomorrow and Tuesday off.

Ballin

Out of office message for my voicemail on Tuesday: "supervisor is out attempting to have sex on a unicorn"

'Out for da Witcha' will be on my office door.

edit:don't you wish you had a lunatic boss like me?

Skelter

Banned
I've been trying to play any game I can but I just can't wait be bothered to play. All I want is The Witcher 3.

Great work OP!

I have the first two on Steam but a shit PC so I haven't gotten around to playing much of them, but I'm thinking about just playing this one through on PS4 anyway. I figure if I dig it enough that I'll get around to the first two eventually. Hopefully having not played the predecessors won't detract too much from the story.

Yeul

Wonderful job on the OT, thank you for your hard work!! Also the title makes me happy, here's to tomorrow! I'm going to try to keep busy so I'm not always checking the clock lol.

I hope that was a fake spoiler example in the actual example of using spoiler tags... curse my need to highlight stuff!

Anyways, bring it on!!!

Edit: Thank you it's fake, had me going there for a second.

Skelter

Banned
I can relate. I must wait until Tuesday evening to play this game. Waiting is killer.

I can only play a few hours or so during the week. Finals coming up and all that. I just wanna snag my collector's edition. Wish I could trade my PC version for an Xbox One version somewhere.

Shy

Let's fucking do this gaf.
ALL ABOARD !!!
4DpXuUr.gif

He is the only one of the old Witchers to survive the assault on Kaer Morhen during the first game, left for dead among the corpses of his fellow Witchers. Despite his age, Vesemir is robust and lively.

Is that correct? I thought just one of the junior Witchers was killed in the assault and the others went off to search for Salamandra cells in other regions.

This game has been in my GOG library since last August or September....and I still need to pre loaded it.

It's been a while since I completed Witcher 2 so I don't remember what my choices were. That's how I'm going into this game.

Good grief, how long to play through to get all 36 endings?

There are actually 3 "main" endings, 36 is just the number of variations on some smaller decisions before the end.

Probably something akin to that vignette at the end of Dragon Age Inquisition.

Yes. Leo is killed while Geralt, Lambert, Vesemir and Eskel survive and go on the hunt for Salamandra.

Hmmm, so my memory and information is wrong then? Is it possible that there were two different ways it could have turned out?

I think there were still Witchers away from the castle at the time but everyone else that was at the castle during the attack died?

If it's a mistake I'll fix it.

Edit:

Glad you confirmed it was fake, but if it DOES turn out to be real, so help me god.

Great OT tho. :p

I just made that up, cross my heart and swear to the GAF gods. I am still waiting to play the game and I've been staying away from spoilers myself. We all know it's a possibility though right? Unless that boat pic is an image from the end game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom