• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Yooka-Laylee Rap is finally here.

Ehhh, not as good as the DK Rap, but it's so iconic and they obviously had to make it different enough.

Now give me a real DK Rap 2 in a future DK game guys (and get George Andreas back also!).

tsundoku

Oh great another 15 years or whatever of another terrible rap
and the best part is it sounds like an incredibly lazy rewrite of the dk rap

oh hey two and a half full minutes into the "rap" granty-boy finally manages to fit the words yooka and laylee convincingly into the song for the first time

why didn't you use that rhyming timbre/tamber/schema/whatever for the other two and a half minutes

tsundoku

who hurt u

everyone who ever picked that terrible stage in melee and the single player modes of melee every time i played classic and ... i think it was in adventure also?

i was fortunate enough to avoid the terrible song on the n64 also but now that people who grew up playing atrocious 6.7 fps terrible n64 games are old like me its a "hueg meam" so i get to see it everywhere

Head.spawn

60JywpY.gif

ItIsOkBro

Oh great another 15 years or whatever of another terrible rap
and the best part is it sounds like an incredibly lazy rewrite of the dk rap

oh hey two and a half full minutes into the "rap" granty-boy finally manages to fit the words yooka and laylee convincingly into the song for the first time

why didn't you use that rhyming timbre/tamber/schema/whatever for the other two and a half minutes

you seem to have taken this incredible seriously.

Rymuth

I was giggling like crazy, so I guess i was the target audience.

Hehe, another nuts and bolts reference.

Yukinari

But is Laylee quick and nimble and quick and nimble and quick and nimble and quick and nimble and quick and nimble

Top Bottom