• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

There’s no arrogance like Sony arrogance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy shit, some serious gamefaqs material in this thread. Clairvoyance delivering on the creepiness.

about the topic, they might be the worst, but if there's one thing i've learned along these years i've followed gaming is this: don't even try to make sense of anything these people say, just don't. they're after the regular joe with these "we're the best at X" quotes, not people that actually know what's happening.

Maxrunner

Sony fans wanting to close the thread because of the bad karma lol. It has been weeks only of these threads, meanwhile Nintendo is doomed since 1999.

It seems just about everyone on the gaming side is a 'fanboy' of one of these companies, or has some sort of an agenda. I probably have one too, although I haven't become fully self-aware yet. Mama Robotnik is a Nintendude, for example. He wouldn't have made this thread if it were Nintendo making these quotes.

I think a lot of people are confusing fanboys with genuine fans.

There's nothing wrong with being a fan of Nintendo games for example.

But when people get attached their beloved console manufacturers, that's when things go wrong.

evolution

Sony was pretty arrogant back then, but i always imagined they were just "toeing the line." I remember Phil Harrison saying something about it after he left sony, but i could be wrong.

It seems just about everyone on the gaming side is a 'fanboy' of one of these companies, or has some sort of an agenda. I probably have one too, although I haven't become fully self-aware yet. Mama Robotnik is a Nintendude, for example. He wouldn't have made this thread if it were Nintendo making these quotes.

Mama has made plenty of threads criticizing Nintendo. I really wish the thread would have just been dumb arrogant quotes from publishers. Of course it would have mainly been Sony anyway, but at least there would be more discussion that what is going on.

holy shit, some serious gamefaqs material in this thread. Clairvoyance delivering on the creepiness.

about the topic, they might be the worst, but if there's one thing i've learned along these years i've followed gaming is this: don't even try to make sense of anything these people say, just don't. they're after the regular joe with these "we're the best at X" quotes, not people that actually know what's happening.

Yeah, quoting someone a couple of times (the rest were already compiled by another poster for laughs) is creepy. Maybe you should read the thread instead of throwing childish claims outs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom