• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This SUCKS!!! My God of War 3 Copy is glitched wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggbok

Obviously, this post contains spoilers. I finally got around to finishing GOW 3. Awesome game, and it is freaking gorgeous! I got all the way to the final boss, Zeus. I got to this section where you walk up to him and start beating the living hell out of him, and you are prompted to repeatedly press circle. So, I kept doing it for a good 5 minutes or so. But my thumbs couldn't take it anymore. So, I paused the game, took a break and switched thumbs and kept mashing, and the freaking thunderfuck wouldn't die. I finally gave up and reset the console hoping I would have better luck next time and the game wouldn't get stuck. NOPE Same shit. The guy just doesn't die. Anyone else have the same problem?

iRjO0qXSvt8Cv.gif

Marceles

GOW series is full of QTEs, and a botched one can either kill you or allow your enemy to regain health. I really didn't want Zeus to come back, especially after this long ass fight, I got trolled by it though...

Why didn't I just stop... shit

I'm not laughing at you punching the shit out of him, I'm laughing that you paused the game to rest your thumb so you can punch him more lmao. Usually people just stop pushing circle and let the game run. You went and made a sandwich until your thumb rested....god I'm in tears right now

shandy706

I see a deeper story here. QTEs have conditioned some into handholding to the point they're scared to let go.

Even when they need to.

Hoje0308

Banned
GAF starting the year off right!

I'm not laughing at you punching the shit out of him, I'm laughing that you paused the game to rest your thumb so you can punch him more lmao. Usually people just stop pushing circle and let the game run. You went and made a sandwich until your thumb rested....god I'm in tears right now

Yep, tears down my face and I've developed a hoarse cough from laughing so hard.

Septimus

It definitely was a very creative way to end the game.. You have all this rage and they let you decide when you've had it all out of your system. But omg the pausing and coming back is killing me lol.

MormaPope

Banned
Smellycat
I dont deseve this tag
(Today, 02:39 PM)

I mean, would someone on Gaf really think their copy of a game is somehow fucked in a way where you can reach the end of the game, but the last 0.001% doesn't work? Even after resetting the console? This is a neat joke thread, but this shit genuinely didn't happen nor would someone think their copy of the game is somehow borked like this.

It would be like someone making a MGS3 thread about how after beating The Boss the cutscene never ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom