• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This SUCKS!!! My God of War 3 Copy is glitched wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
press
cerchio.png
to pay respects.

Baseball-Player-Tries-To-Hold-In-The-Laughter-During-Zoom.gif

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
This reminds me of that episode of the Sopranos when they have that guy in the shed and they are like taking turns beating the shit out of him and in between the punchings they are like "Fuuuuuck - i'm fucking TIRED off here. Gimme some water..." and then back to the punchings.

I salute your overly heightened sense of rage, sir. Took me like a minute and the screen going entirely red before i figured something was up... I can only imagine situation where a roomate walks in and is like 'Oh shit your right at the end! Dope dude you're either gonna love or hate the ending!!! imma go get subway and we'll talk about the crazy when I get back!"
returns an hour later...
"Oh.... OH... you're uhmm - still punching. Funny thing. I forgot to buy locks for my bedroom door at the store. brb."
Runs.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Sony SM animator here...I'm so glad we decided to put this in GoW3. :)

Have we ever had a thread of the year this early? This has to be some sort of record. All that's missing now is a good meltdown and/or a ban.

gilley

How long did it take to get put in the game? Was there an hour long meeting or was it simpky ok lets put it in? :p

Well the whole "fear zeus" fight was sort of added within the last month or so of development, with this mini game added along with it. We scrapped the original boss fight for something more fun.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Well the whole "fear zeus" fight was sort of added within the last month or so of development, with this mini game added along with it. We scrapped the original boss fight for something more fun.

I don't mean to turn this into an AMA or anything, but can I ask how long the Poseidon fight took? It's been almost 5 years and I haven't seen anything remotely as spectacular since.

gilley

I don't mean to turn this into an AMA or anything, but can I ask how long the Poseidon fight took? It's been almost 5 years and I haven't seen anything remotely as spectacular since.

It took about a year to do all the different scenarios for that Poseidon boss fight. They were all animated by the awesome Michael Biancalana. He works for Blizzard now.

Markitron

It took about a year to do all the different scenarios for that Poseidon boss fight. They were all animated by the awesome Michael Biancalana. He works for Blizzard now.

Thanks!

Menome

How long did it take to get put in the game? Was there an hour long meeting or was it simpky ok lets put it in? :p

Well, they all pressed circle to debate how to animate it, but kept pressing it until their thumbs got tired. So they all decided the best thing to do was to go sit in their cars, look at the dashboard, then come back into the building and keep pressing circle to debate for another twenty minutes.

GOW series is full of QTEs, and a botched one can either kill you or allow your enemy to regain health. I really didn't want Zeus to come back, especially after this long ass fight, I got trolled by it though...

Why didn't I just stop... shit
Look at it this way op. In your God of war playthrough, kratos hated Zeus so much that he kicked his ass, went back in time... and kicked his ass again :p alternate ending(end game) !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom