• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This SUCKS!!! My God of War 3 Copy is glitched wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frodo

OMG, OP! THANK YOU!

This thread made my day! I can't stop laughing.

CmRAq7d.gif

I dont know if this is a joke thread, but I can imagine the plausibility of the OP being too afraid to stop pressing circle because he thinks it will result in a game over.

Adorable.

Demon Ice

Banned
What a twist it would be if OP's game actually was glitched and Zeus comes back to life if he doesn't punch him for long enough.

farisr

For people calling this fake, definitely a possibility, but around the time the game lauched there were many accounts of people straight up mashing for 5-10 minutes, especially the people that had trophies turned off (trophy pops up when the screen goes fully red and you can stop to continue with the ending at that point).

jiggles

Banned
I want to believe, but I just can't see resetting the whole console before deliberately letting the QTE fail and reloading the checkpoint.

kingwingin

Haha I believe this happened, I. Definitely mashed it for 5 minutes straight

Why don't the people calling fake check his trophy unlock time stamps and prove it wrong

OP when he finally gets past that section.

SQv7ih7.jpg

Smellycat, Smellycat,
You have to stop punching
Smellycat, Smellycat
It's all your fault

You've played through three Greek-themed games
Now repeatedly hit Zeus in the face a lot
Smellycat, Smellycat,
It's all your fault

You may not be the brightest bulb
You're no friend to circle buttons
When you say glitch, I'll just bet
You didn't wait and hit 'Reset'

Smellycat, Smellycat,
You have to stop punching
Smellycat, Smellycat
It's all your fault

Dead

For 20 minute straight hahahahhahaha

no, what makes it much worse is that it's actually this for 20 minutes straight

at one point the screen gets drenched in blood permanently until you stop beating the shit out of Zeus. You can still hear Kratos murdering the fuck out of him the background.

To be fair, the game breaks its own rules here. You really have no way of knowing you need to stop.

for about 30 seconds should get the message across

any longer and it's on you son

Corpsepyre

Banned
This is hilarious.

I mashed the button for about 5 minutes myself the first time around, not knowing what to do and if the game had messed up. Little did we know that I just had to STOP.

So good. Great memories from four years ago, and a brilliant game.

Got my side splitting laughs out of Op for sure. Then started reading team fake posts and now I am a skeptic. Either way it gave me joy. Thanks op

Who wouldn't google this before making a post? Damn maybe I am on Team Fake

Oh my God. I had the exact same problem back when I first played it. Couldn't believe it when I found out I just had to stop mashing Circle.

Blew my mind that the developers added such a small but incredible feature.

Just_Tank

This thread has gone on for as long as he kept pressing circle. We appreciate the mutual respect, you can thank our design team.

Looking forward to a bright and sunny 2015!

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
This thread has gone on for as long as he kept pressing circle. We appreciate the mutual respect, you can thank our design team.

Looking forward to a bright and sunny 2015!

Egyptian God of War confirmed??????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom