• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TITANFALL 2 is depressingly disappointing....

rackham

Banned
Totally. People asking for more content is contradictory!

Fuck this game. Done talking about it. Telling friends to go for Infinite Warfare instead. AT LEAST CoD has the intelligence to add more content instead of removing shit.

zou

Totally. People asking for more content is contradictory!

Fuck this game. Done talking about it. Telling friends to go for Infinite Warfare instead. AT LEAST CoD has the intelligence to add more content instead of removing shit.

It's quite simple. The contradictory feedback refers to people inside Respawn vs. everyone else. You know, the 1%.

E92 M3

Sure is. It's hard to miss. It's the little cloud icon with the blue thunderbolt in it on the bottom left to the right of your Titan meter above the Vortex Shield icon. It only appears then when you have it available to you and it's activated by hitting left on the d-pad.

Oh I definitely missed that. Could barely see it in the pic lol. Don't have the best vision in the world haha.

It's funny, I was reading an excerpt from the final hours of titanfall and came across this:

At night Hendry and the design team would sit in the offices and play game matches again and again, discussing the results and then editing numbers in a configuration file to manipulate the strength, firing rate and capacity of weapons and the titans. The team experimented with changing titan health to a permanent system with no automatic recharging, but that introduced another problem: The winner of a so-called TvT fight (for titan vs. titan) would come out of a battle so battered that their titan was practically doomed anyway. A concept of dying titans dropping health packs to power-up the winner’s titan was tested, but that led to a so-called “Voltron effect” where one team could overpower the other during a match and create an all titan army. The fun finally started to emerge when the team came up with a way to split the difference: No regenerative health but rather a regenerative shield bar for titans.

Even they knew it was a more enjoyable system, not sure why they went backwards.

Trup1aya

This is Respawns Halo 4.

Another case of irony, when Titan Fall 1 was getting ready to drop it couldn't shake the COD w/ mechs moniker. People that actually played the game knew it wasn't true- the locomotion and map design firmly placed it in another league.

Now, TF2 IS COD w/ mechs.

When will devs learn that they can't chance the COD audience by emulating COD... Players will go back to COD... Everytime!

It's funny, I was reading an excerpt from the final hours of titanfall and came across this:

Even they knew it was a more enjoyable system, not sure why they went backwards.

no default shields for titans in the beta was one of the most annoying changes for me to see, I really do hope they bring them back and make titans more like the first game.

TF2 titans can't even multitask while in the original you can shoot your alt weapon at any time in combat, reloading or otherwise.

Man, I loved the first game so much. All they had to do was keep the formula but add more maps, weapons, and gear. I'm on PC so I didn't get the technical test, but all of these changes sound baffling.

Alx

The battery mechanic didn't really sell me. I can understand the appeal of the potential teamwork but it rarely came up. And unless they put in a some sort of Quick Command action, it is very hard to communicate as most people I played with got muted due to being annoying as hell to listen to. :p

I'm pretty sure there is such a command. Several times when I was carrying a battery and running after a Titan, I had a prompt "press X to call xXWhatsitsnameXx", and I suppose it gives him a message about my battery.
Most of my teammates kept running away, though, I usually have to grapple them to be able to repair their titan. :/

I still like the concept of battery stealing/collecting. I just wish they had kept the regular rodeo too, but the idea of pilots fixing titans was actually one I suggested in the old TF discussions.

E92 M3

JEEZ that needs to be sent to Respawn on a plaque.

My goodness, they completely reversed ship or lost a lot of talent over the years.

zonezeus

When will devs learn that they can't chance the COD audience by emulating COD... Players will go back to COD... Everytime!

Slightly off-topic, but I never understood why the devs don't get that when it is pretty apparent after a 5-minutes talk with any COD fan. I have a friend who is a die-hard COD fan and since I don't enjoy COD in the slightest I've been trying to sell him on some other online shooters so we could play something together. I've tried everything, from Titanfall to Overwatch, and there are only 2 responses I get from him every single time: 1) "It's too different from COD, I don't like it" and 2) "It's too similar to COD, so I'd rather play COD". It's that simple - stop chasing that COD crowd devs, you're not going to catch it.

JEEZ that needs to be sent to Respawn on a plaque.

My goodness, they completely reversed ship or lost a lot of talent over the years.

I was reading it and was like, "damn, the knuckleheads had it right the first time". I don't know what led to the change over there, sad to see though.

Sure is. It's hard to miss. It's the little cloud icon with the blue thunderbolt in it on the bottom left to the right of your Titan meter above the Vortex Shield icon. It only appears then when you have it available to you and it's activated by hitting left on the d-pad.

Wow, I missed this entirely as well. Kept looking for the loadout that included it. What a silly change.

zou

Slightly off-topic, but I never understood why the devs don't get that when it is pretty apparent after a 5-minutes talk with any COD fan. I have a friend who is a die-hard COD fan and since I don't enjoy COD in the slightest I've been trying to sell him on some other online shooters so we could play something together. I've tried everything, from Titanfall to Overwatch, and there are only 2 responses I get from him every single time: 1) "It's too different from COD, I don't like it" and 2) "It's too similar to COD, so I'd rather play COD". It's that simple - stop chasing that COD crowd devs, you're not going to catch it.

They listened to players. They just decided to ignore them because they know better.

Having read that same article I was wondering the exact same thing.

How did they come to the conclusion that having teammates being the ones to pick up health packs is better?

Was rodeoing such a problem in the first game that they were driven to this?

I'm hoping that the blog post based upon design will help answer some of these questions. Luckily switching the Titans back to regenerating shields wouldn't be that hard of a fix. Make the batteries restore health, but only a smaller portion.

I believe two of the biggest problems in games fun factor today is devs trying to copy a mainstream franchise like COD and only listening to esport players, teams, and designing MP around that.

Neither will be very enjoyable for most, IMO.

It keeps sounding like i'm in the minority in regards to the Titans health/shields/battery setup in TF2.

I feel like they've finally came upon the perfect situation where you dont have perma-shields but the ability to "risk/reward" repair your Titan or your teammates and keep it going indefinitely if you're skilled enough. But it's a non guaranteed situation based on a bunch of variables that you have to weigh out. To me it means keeping a single Titan going all/most of the match now requires MUCH more skill and thought and as a result it feels more rewarding. You're responsible (or your team is) for keeping topped up and recharging your Titan. You want to heal, get out of your titan and grab a battery. It's risky at times... but do you go for it?

It affects the Titan gameplay greatly if you're not looking to just use your Titan as a kamikaze attack and keep it around. Maybe that means you play smarter now that you know you dont have auto-recharging shields to save you. Maybe you go for a battery rodeo even before you call down your own Titan so you have one ready and start fully charged. Maybe you set up someone on your team with stim and some electric grenades to be a "battery-getter" and constantly challenge enemy Titans, swipe their batteries and deliver them to your teammates.

Anybody else really enjoy where there current health/shield/battery system is in TF2? (probably not many lol)

It keeps sounding like i'm in the minority in regards to the Titans health/shields/battery setup in TF2.

I feel like they've finally came upon the perfect situation where you dont have perma-shields but the ability to "risk/reward" repair your Titan or your teammates and keep it going indefinitely if you're skilled enough. But it's a non guaranteed situation based on a bunch of variables that you have to weigh out. To me it means keeping a single Titan going all/most of the match now requires MUCH more skill and though and as a result it feels more rewarding. You're responsivle (or your team is) for keeping topped up and recharging your Titan. Maybe that means you play smarter now that you know you dont have auto-recharging shields to save you. Maybe you go for a battery rodeo even before you call down your own Titan so you have one ready and start fully charged. Maybe you set up someone on your team with stim and some electric grenades to be a "battery-getter" and constantly challenge enemy Titans, swipe their batteries and deliver them to your teammates.

Anybody else really enjoy where there current health/shield/battery system is in TF2? (probably not many lol)

I don't terribly mind it. It honestly isn't all that skilled though from my experience. My gameplay over the weekend consisted of just hopping out and grabbing one of many batteries strewn about on the ground. Rarely did I need to hop on another titan to grab one on the fly. It's just an inconvenience that was unneeded. When someone on the opposing team spawned, I'd laser him with my ultimate (sometimes killing two at a time), then grab another battery on the ground and proceed to wreck stuff and kill new titans as they spawned. If you read my quote above, even the devs knew that it wasn't a great system which is why they removed it from the original.

There was something special about shooting while rodeoing or sticking a few satchels on an enemy titan. Atleast the player had freedom to decide how to go about bringing the titan down. Now we are forced into this battery swapping mechanic. When i played the tech test i was totally confused as to what the heck was going on.

It's silly, I jump on, take the battery then maybe put it in another Titan or just continuously grapple back on dropping grenades over and over.

uwotm8.png

Has it all been contradictory?

I can't think of another instance in which the opinion on a game has been such a consensus. It's just a huge step back.

spannicus

There was something special about shooting while rodeoing or sticking a few satchels on an enemy titan. Atleast the player had freedom to decide how to go about bringing the titan down. Now we are forced into this battery swapping mechanic. When i played the tech test i was totally confused as to what the heck was going on.

Would be kinda cool if there was like a "hold x to remove battery" "hold RT to fire weapon into core" or some kind of choice when you're on top the Titan... i'll give you that for sure!

wonderpug

Neo Member
Man, I loved the first game so much. All they had to do was keep the formula but add more maps, weapons, and gear. I'm on PC so I didn't get the technical test, but all of these changes sound baffling.

Yeah, same here. Give me the same game as the original with more mechs and some other minor tweaks and additions and I'd be ecstatic. The only thing I found missing from the original was More™.

CrazE

Banned
I believe two of the biggest problems in games fun factor today is devs trying to copy a mainstream franchise like COD and only listening to esport players, teams, and designing MP around that.

Neither will be very enjoyable for most, IMO.

Well, these are the guys that made COD hot, so....

RedFury

(curious honestly no snark here) The battery regeneration system leads to Titans feeling like a scorestreak? How's that exactly?
I feel like the current system doesn't make sense. You have a core and a shield that depletes. Your shield gets destroyed and does NOT regen. Some one takes out you core you get it back and now you have a full shield again...uhh what? Like I've said before regen shield should be based on core and every titan should start with one. Having it removed let's you keep you current shield but it won't regen. That just makes to much sense to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS9qRIsuaRk

I feel like the current system doesn't make sense. You have a core and a shield that depletes. Your shield gets destroyed and does NOT regen. Some one takes out you core you get it back and now you have a full shield again...uhh what? Like I've said before regen shield should be based on core and every titan should start with one. Having it removed let's you keep you current shield but it won't regen. That just makes to much sense to me.

You have health/durability and a shield. Your shield mitigates the damage to your Titan, it's health/durability. The battery is a powersource and increases your health/sheilds and core when transferred. Removing the battery doesnt remove your core. Plausable? Ehhh... it's a video game. Does it work in gameplay? IMHO... absolutely!

Good video on the rodeo and battery system mechanic...

RedFury

You have health/durability and a shield. Your shield mitigates the damage to your Titan, it's health/durability. The battery is a powersource and increases your health/sheilds and core when transferred. Removing the battery doesnt remove your core. Plausable? Ehhh... it's a video game. Does it work in gameplay? IMHO... absolutely!

I meant battery when I said core my apologies.
That's my point a battery is needed to power shields or keep shield regen(my suggestion), removing it should not take away the shield energy your titan has stored but will no longer regen because it has nothing to pull energy from i.e. no battery. I love the new changes btw bar a few tweets here and there. This make titan v pilot battles more interesting.
Edit: pilot v titan battles were pretty stale in tf1. Jump on titan shoot>jump off>jump on>shoot>repeat till titans dead.

Lunar15

The funny thing is that I think there could be a decent debate about the Titan/Battery/Shield mechanics since I don't hate the concepts they're introducing there even if the execution is somewhat disappointing. I honestly think Titans, while super cool, were a little under-baked in TF1, and i was expecting TF2 to really think outside the box here. Same with the AI grunts, to a degree.

Instead, we're having to step backwards and talk about what most people actually loved: The movement mechanics and map design. It's mind boggling.

I meant battery when I said core my apologies.
That's my point a battery is needed to power shields or keep shield regen(my suggestion), removing it should not take away the shield energy your titan has stored but will no longer regen because it has nothing to pull energy from i.e. no battery. I love the new changes btw bar a few tweets here and there. This make titan v pilot battles more interesting.
Edit: pilot v titan battles were pretty stale in tf1. Jump on titan shoot>jump off>jump on>shoot>repeat till titans dead.

I think they're draining the entire enemy shield when the battery is removed because it's akin to taking the batteries out of your remote control... it has no power and can no longer function without them. I'm also with you... a few tweaks to different aspects here and there and it will be a huge improvement over the simplistic and overly generous TF1 system.

I just don't get why the devs went back to a system that they didn't consider fun to begin with. As I said earlier, the bulk of my games were just me hopping out and grabbing a battery off of the ground. There wasn't much depth. The current rodeo system is even worst, I just would grapple on, drop grenade, jump back off, then repeat, over and over. Once in a while someone shot me off from a window, but that it's been incredibly simplified.

I think a few simple modifications to that system could make everybody happy.

I think your Titan should start with a shield, just like Titanfall 1. This regenerates over time, like Titanfall 1, but perhaps more slowly. When you rodeo a Titan, and pull out the battery, you should have two options: shooting at it, or stealing it. Shooting at it would be quicker, and allow you destroy the battery (and therefore destroy the Titan's shield). Stealing it, a longer process, would allow you to replenish or restore the shield on a friendly Titan - maybe with a short shield invulnerability to make batteries coveted. I also think destroyed Titans shouldn't drop batteries.

It would allow for a rodeo system more like Titanfall 1, but would also limit the damage a player can do in that situation (which seems to be Respawn's goal, for some reason). Starting Titans with shield would make it so that players won't just pick up a core and keep it for their Titan.

I like some of the ideas of the system as it is implemented currently - I really dig leaving my Titan to get resources to heal it, but I don't think it has enough depth.

How I feel exactly.

Alienous

I feel like they've finally came upon the perfect situation where you dont have perma-shields but the ability to "risk/reward" repair your Titan or your teammates and keep it going indefinitely if you're skilled enough. But it's a non guaranteed situation based on a bunch of variables that you have to weigh out. To me it means keeping a single Titan going all/most of the match now requires MUCH more skill and thought and as a result it feels more rewarding. You're responsible (or your team is) for keeping topped up and recharging your Titan. You want to heal, get out of your titan and grab a battery. It's risky at times... but do you go for it?

It affects the Titan gameplay greatly if you're not looking to just use your Titan as a kamikaze attack and keep it around. Maybe that means you play smarter now that you know you dont have auto-recharging shields to save you. Maybe you go for a battery rodeo even before you call down your own Titan so you have one ready and start fully charged. Maybe you set up someone on your team with stim and some electric grenades to be a "battery-getter" and constantly challenge enemy Titans, swipe their batteries and deliver them to your teammates.

I think your Titan should start with a shield, just like Titanfall 1. This regenerates over time, like Titanfall 1, but perhaps more slowly - No regeneration would work better, as snowblind says below. When you rodeo a Titan, and pull out the battery, you should have two options: shooting at it, or stealing it. Shooting at it would be quicker, and allow you destroy the battery (and therefore destroy the Titan's shield). Stealing it, a process that you wouldn't be able to stop once started, would allow you to replenish or restore the shield on a friendly Titan - maybe with a short shield invulnerability to make batteries coveted. I think that would be an interesting risk/reward. I also think destroyed Titans shouldn't drop batteries.

It would allow for a rodeo system more like Titanfall 1, but would also limit the damage a player can do in that situation (which seems to be Respawn's goal, for some reason). Starting Titans with shield would make it so that players won't just pick up a core and keep it for their Titan.

I like some of the ideas of the system as it is implemented currently - I really dig leaving my Titan to get resources to heal it, but I don't think it has enough depth.

rackham

Banned
OK. If we're talking about rodeoing and the battery mechanics, I think it COULD be cool but right now it's scripted bullshit.

Imagine you could still rodeo the titan like titanfall 1 and shoot at the core and play mind games with the enemy pilot, you can still have the battery mechanic.

It would be a risk reward system. You could depower the titan, have the chance to power an allied titan with it, and at the same time you mark yourself as a glowing green target on the screen and minimap.

That would be an ADDITION to gameplay, rather than reduced, scripted and simplified mechanics.

(curious honestly no snark here) The battery regeneration system leads to Titans feeling like a scorestreak? How's that exactly?

If I'm running around at 20% health I know that my only hope in a fight is to have my high damage ult up so that I can at least take out the enemy Titan.

I can hope that there are either spare batteries around or that a teammate will happen to have one and not use it for their own Titan.

So at that point I'm controlling a short lived, high damage but ultimately disposable piece of kit. Which to me feels a lot like a kill streak in any COD game.

RedFury

The funny thing is that I think there could be a decent debate about the Titan/Battery/Shield mechanics since I don't hate the concepts they're introducing there even if the execution is somewhat disappointing. I honestly think Titans, while super cool, were a little under-baked in TF1, and i was expecting TF2 to really think outside the box here. Same with the AI grunts, to a degree.

Instead, we're having to step backwards and talk about what most people actually loved: The movement mechanics and map design. It's mind boggling.
I'm interested in a thread where we can properly discuss the changes and not full of knee jerk reactions and not thinking about what implications the changes have on gameplay. I mean not just speculation, there's many saying I played this for X minutes and stop playing then start saying x change made the game play like this I'm going back to TF1. I think TF1 maps were well suited for pilot combat but bad for titans. It feels to me they are trying to strike a balanced map layout wise to allow proper combat for both. I'd like to see pilot and titan centric maps thrown in aswell though. In order for the more open structure maps to work,pilots movements need to be absolutely perfect. I have some ideas about the evolution of movement if anyone is willing to have a ration discussion about it.

I just don't get why the devs went back to a system that they didn't consider fun to begin with. As I said earlier, the bulk of my games were just me hopping out and grabbing a battery off of the ground. There wasn't much depth. The current rodeo system is even worst, I just would grapple on, drop grenade, jump back off, then repeat, over and over. Once in a while someone shot me off from a window, but that it's been incredibly simplified.

How I feel exactly.

I can see why some wouldn't like the extra step in healing themselves or teammates. Some just want to spend more time in their Titan and not have to worry about those things. The depth of the battery system vs. the old automatically recharging system is easily apparent when you're playing with teammates who are communicating and cooperating. If you're playing with randoms who dont give a fuck about anyone else i could see it being frustrating and annoying. I get what you're saying.

The post battery removal grenade damage system, to me, is no better or worse than holding down the right trigger to do damage in TF1. Does that tiny bit of control really change the mechanic that much as far as enjoyment in the situation goes? Personally i'd just rather have it auto do some quick damage and pop me off the titan so i can continue on to my objective or to a teammate to heal his titan.

I think your Titan should start with a shield, just like Titanfall 1. This regenerates over time, like Titanfall 1, but perhaps more slowly. When you rodeo a Titan, and pull out the battery, you should have two options: shooting at it, or stealing it. Shooting at it would be quicker, and allow you destroy the battery (and therefore destroy the Titan's shield). Stealing it, a process that you wouldn't be able to stop once started, would allow you to replenish or restore the shield on a friendly Titan - maybe with a short shield invulnerability to make batteries coveted. I think that would be an interesting risk/reward. I also think destroyed Titans shouldn't drop batteries.

I personallyagree with everything aside from the regenerating shield. I really feel players need to earn that health/shield regeneration through either teamwork or a risky departure to self grab a battery. Other than that awesome ideas!

If I'm running around at 20% health I know that my only hope in a fight is to have my high damage ult up so that I can at least take out the enemy Titan.

I can hope that there are either spare batteries around or that a teammate will happen to have one and not use it for their own Titan.

So at that point I'm controlling a short lived, high damage but ultimately disposable piece of kit. Which to me feels a lot like a kill streak in any COD game.

I can see how you might feel that way. I guess to me it's such a super powerful "weapon" to be stomping around in that it needs a sort of balance. If everyone was constantly in Titans it wouldnt be Titanfall, ya know? The balancing act and risk/reward gamble of going for rodeos and batteries laying on the field in order to keep your or your teammates Titan going is twofold. It limits the amounts of Titans on the battlefield at once and forces you to really work to keep your Titan going.

That to me personally is very rewarding when my team and I keep our Titans repairing and doing damage via teamwork.

Keasar

He says that the second time you rodeo a Titan you put it in a "Doomed State" like in TF1, but I never noticed this happening, just that I did some damage to the Titan. And in the video I don't see it happening either cause the Scorch Titan he attacked with a second rodeo is still at normal health levels.

I can see why some wouldn't like the extra step in healing themselves or teammates. Some just want to spend more time in their Titan and not have to worry about those things. The depth of the battery system vs. the old automatically recharging system is easily apparent when you're playing with teammates who are communicating and cooperating. If you're playing with randoms who dont give a fuck about anyone else i could see it being frustrating and annoying. I get what you're saying.
It is a unnecessary extra step and not one that is needed honestly. There isn't really more depth to this battery thing when it removes depth along with it, as I'll explain next.
The post battery removal grenade damage system, to me, is no better or worse than holding down the right trigger to do damage in TF1. Does that tiny bit of control really change the mechanic that much as far as enjoyment in the situation goes? Personally i'd just rather have it auto do some quick damage and pop me off the titan so i can continue on to my objective or to a teammate to heal his titan.
Yes! It was that control you had that felt great. I could, at any situation, stop shooting and jump off quickly. Hell, sometimes I wouldn't even stop to do damage but use an enemy Titan as a sprint board to get up higher ontop of buildings. If I am stuck in a long animation all the time, it will remove the skill it took to play/counter-play Titans as you could in TF1. In TF1 you would have different options when rodeo/being rodeod. As a pilot you start engaging the Titan to take down its health (and it was also engaging to be the one shooting, also, as said, you could shoot at other targets nearby) and different situations come up: The pilot exits and you probably have to jump off to take care of him. You can drop your own Titan on its position to smash the Titan itself. You can dupe the Titan to use its smoke or cluster bomb (which damages itself) and then jump on again and so forth. Same goes when inside the Titan: You can eject immediately, destroy your Titan but surprise the shit out of the enemy pilot as you and him fly up in the air and you who ejected will always be looking directly at him first and have the advantage to shoot and kill. You can deploy smoke, make him jump off followed by a quick dash away (now not possible due to not all Titans including a Dash per Standard). Smoke, quickly find him and try to swat him out of the air with a melee strike and so forth.

In TF2? You jump on a Titan. You do a canned animation. The enemy Titan crouches and releases electric smoke. That seems to be it now.

Rodeo was awesome in TF1!
I can see how you might feel that way. I guess to me it's such a super powerful "weapon" to be stomping around in that it needs a sort of balance. If everyone was constantly in Titans it wouldnt be Titanfall, ya know? The balancing act and risk/reward gamble of going for rodeos and batteries laying on the field in order to keep your or your teammates Titan going is twofold. It limits the amounts of Titans on the battlefield at once and forces you to really work to keep your Titan going.

But that is what you're encouraging with this battery system! Now Titans can heal and get their health back to full if you insert enough batteries. The thing about Titans in TF1 were that they were expendable and also finite. The only way to get some health back was not to take more damage than your shield could handle. After that if you took damage to your Titan's armour, that was it, it was gone, and it would over the course of the Titan's use always go down until it finally exploded. Putting it in a Doomed state guaranteed it was destroyed, the enemy pilot would just get a small chance to do a come back before he inevitably exploded. Now they can even stop that in TF2 by putting in a battery, making them live longer than they should, basically being a problem to your own argument how they need to be balanced.

I personallyagree with everything aside from the regenerating shield. I really feel players need to earn that health/shield regeneration through either teamwork or a risky departure to self grab a battery. Other than that awesome ideas!

That to me personally is very rewarding when my team and I keep our Titans repairing and doing damage via teamwork.

That's the thing, it wasn't frustrating or annoying really. Just tedious. Batteries are all over the ground. I didn't need a team to grab any for me as I could just hop out most anywhere and grab one for myself. It seemed just like a bit of an extra hassle when I would just rather be in my titan killing shit.

In regards to rodeo, it made a big difference as it yet another repetitive mechanic, I'd just keep jumping on, jumping off, 4-5 times.Grappling back each time. With the old mechanic, smoke was more prevalent, you were a larger danger initially and it led to a bit more cat and mouse rather than the automated process we have now.

Alienous

I think you're right. That would work better.

I'd rather they take away some of the power of the current Titans and let them live longer. Once I got the hang of it the battery mechanic was a fun way to play support in a game that previously didn't have it. But that's not Titanfall to me if it comes at the cost of high mobility long lived Titans.

rjcc

Am I the only one who thinks a lot of these problems came from people insisting TF needed a single player mode?

*shrug*

^^^lukewarm take

Top Bottom