• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall ARG / Puzzle Marketing Campaign - DetectiveGAF required

MisterBo

Neo Member
11855081025_50e1f68e1a_c.jpg

Thanks

blazeuk

Found the password for 81131315141815215209319.com. Quote to reveal.

Edit: As above, that's how I went about getting it too.

BraXzy

What an interesting little ARG.

On the Ryse links, the soundcloud link that says three latin words says "hic et nunc" which translates to Here and Now (although apparently is slang and not proper latin)

The account which posted said sound (it's only post) is simply "x189356" which may have something to do with the numbers.

These are the roman numerals in numbers from the image of the chiseled stone:

XIX-XVI-XVII-XVIII-XII-I-XX-IX-XIV
19-16-18-12-1-20-9-14
III-XV-XIII
3-15-13

These are the roman numerals translated from underneath the soundcloud clip in what I assume is the description section.

XII LI CMX X DCCXLIII L LXI XIII II
12-51-910-10-743-50-61-13-2

swcpig

Banned
What an interesting little ARG.

On the Ryse links, the soundcloud link that says three latin words says "hic et nunc" which translates to Here and Now (although apparently is slang and not proper latin)

The account which posted said sound (it's only post) is simply "x189356" which may have something to do with the numbers.

These are the roman numerals in numbers from the image of the chiseled stone:

These are the roman numerals translated from underneath the soundcloud clip in what I assume is the description section.

That first set of #s transforms into the following letters:

spr latin com

Dunno if that's useful or meaningful.

Netprints

After reading the rules I will have to stop doing it. Not a UK citizen so there is no winning for me. Skill base, sounds like first one to do it will win the big prize. Good luck UK GAFers!

So what happens when you complete these submissions, and why does it require UK addresses? Sorry to ask, but I don't have time to mess around with this stuff while I'm at work.

bidguy

Banned
So what happens when you complete these submissions, and why does it require UK addresses? Sorry to ask, but I don't have time to mess around with this stuff while I'm at work.

the password is standby4titanfall so id assume its beta access or something

Nuborn

Did those images not get used for a solve?

The only thing I can see is a possibly turning the letters into numbers and subtracting (minus)...?

But that first one would give you a negative number to start... W - Z

Images solved the titanfall one but the enter page is asking for something relating to the glitches on the websites.

MisterBo

Neo Member
I've tried this multiple times and I keep getting 'error submitting' what am I doing wrong? The password definately has spaces, I copy and pasted it.

You sure your on the right page, and I've tried looking through the source on the quantum pages and there is nothing. I have no idea what we are supposed to be looking at for an password.

EvB

You sure your on the right page, and I've tried looking through the source on the quantum pages and there is nothing. I have no idea what we are supposed to be looking at for an password.

The websites are all single use, so if you solve it you are the only person that can.

That's what I took away from the Ts and Cs

Nuborn

I've tried looking through the source on the quantum pages and there is nothing. I have no idea what we are supposed to be looking at for an password.

The come back later might mean that theres another advert not aired yet that will help us or the glitches on the pages are hiding messages, the glitches are all .gifs so maybe a frame by frame analysis is required. The glitches will provide an answer to http://16119192315184.com/ and then maybe quantum will change

MisterBo

Neo Member
The come back later might mean that theres another advert not aired yet that will help us or the glitches on the pages are hiding messages, the glitches are all .gifs so maybe a frame by frame analysis is required. The glitches will provide an answer to http://16119192315184.com/ and then maybe quantum will change

I have been through frame by frame, from what i could see there is absolutely nothing.

Top Bottom