• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall ARG / Puzzle Marketing Campaign - DetectiveGAF required

Nuborn

Pherhaps each code has a certain amount of times it can be used, because there is only 182 prizes.

Seems like a first come first served basis, looking back in the thread the titanfall one was accidentally posted by someone without email tags.

BraXzy

I'm guessing the site unlocks when all four codes have been submitted. Argh what's the Quantum Break code?

What stuff that we've previously viewed hasn't been used so far, if any?

Nuborn

HAHAHA downloading the image and checking its properties gives this "Find the missing letter (_) in the passcode. It's in the advert. Then use the image passcode here: x120855144.com"

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
the metadata says

Find the missing letter (_) in the passcode. It's in the advert. Then use the image passcode here: x120855144.com

Image Passcode: X121855_12;

do I get the beta yet?

blazeuk

That website is now saying;

_

Congratulations!
Glitch cracked.
>
Unfortunately you were too slow.
>
Take pride in your achievement.
>
>
>

BraXzy

I wonder how they can even clock what you have and haven't unlocked? It can't be automatic because they are all different domains and stuff right? So maybe they are just collecting the submissions and then they will have to send out emails but the briefcase page makes no sense. It clearly states passcode required as if you have to simply enter it.

BraXzy

did you manage to enter the last code ?

Yeah I saw the code with the blank and kept trying combo's till it went through. Then it said something like Submission completed and then nothing. I went off the page like an idiot though so now I have no clue what's going on.

It doesn't help that these submission pages don't remember you've been and unlocked them already.

MisterBo

Neo Member
Yeah I saw the code with the blank and kept trying combo's till it went through. Then it said something like Sequence completed and then nothing. I went off the page like an idiot though so now I have no clue what's going on.

When I go on the page to enter the code it says i was too late :(

blazeuk

Guessing that was the Xbox One winner, I typed it in not soon after he posted while I still had the field up and it just froze without going to the submission page

Mine did the same, I thought it was just my browser and refreshed and it said too slow so it must have been the main prize, none of the others went so quickly.

Danny 117

Guessing that was the Xbox One winner, I typed it in not soon after he posted while I still had the field up and it just froze without going to the submission page

I was able to submit the code on that last page and got 'submission received'. Would be very surprised if I won an xbox one, doubt it! There will be more puzzles probably.

MisterBo

Neo Member
I was able to submit the code on that last page and got 'submission received'. Would be very surprised if I won an xbox one, doubt it! There will be more puzzles probably.

Im surprised the reward is an xbox, most people doing this would already have one , no???

BraXzy

I think that's what I got. Hopefully it worked and we get a cool camo code or something. I just wish it would give some feedback to show it worked.

It sucks some people didn't get through :/ there must have been loads of people just frantically trying stuff.

MisterBo

Neo Member
I think that's what I got. Hopefully it worked and we get a cool camo code or something. I just wish it would give some feedback to show it worked.

It sucks some people didn't get through :/ there must have been loads of people just frantically trying stuff.

Maybe we can all still try the lost in time again code tho. And maybe we do have to wait till all codes have been used up.

Top Bottom