• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting for the weekly challenges will end in 2 hours from now!
You can vote here.
If you would like to suggest one, please use this form. Submissions will be used in the next voting phase.

The thread will be going live this weekend and I will show everyone a preview tomorrow.

Milennia

Oh that map is overlook.
The same map i said was the best laid out of the given 15 so far.
Looks like its also gorgeous.

Nice.

MW5nEjW.png

Needs a name also

Ellite25

Haven't followed this game super close (though the beta was awesome and I am already preloaded), are there going to be any more weapons in the final game?

Multiplayer only. I'm fine with that.

14-16 maps. I'm fine with that.

6 vs 6 mp. I'm fine with that.

3 different Titan types. I'm fine with that.

But 2 assault rifles. I don think I'm ok with that. If only to add simple variety to the proceedings, you need more than that. No idea why they thought that was a good idea.

Alright, finished the campaign and the cutscenes and such get more elaborate as it goes on.
Not sure I liked the idea much, though. It's just a mix of Attrition and Hardpoint, with pop up videos and other story elements (voiceovers) regularly appearing during gameplay. Unfortunately, it's extremely difficult to pay attention to the corner of the screen when you're in a firefight. Not that the story is anything special to begin with, but it's going to go over the heads of a lot of people based on the amount of distractions around you. Meh.
On to normal MP!

LEGGZZZZ

Alright, finished the campaign and the cutscenes and such get more elaborate as it goes on.
Not sure I liked the idea much, though. It's just a mix of Attrition and Hardpoint, with pop up videos and other story elements (voiceovers) regularly appearing during gameplay. Unfortunately, it's extremely difficult to pay attention to the corner of the screen when you're in a firefight. Not that the story is anything special to begin with, but it's going to go over the heads of a lot of people based on the amount of distractions around you. Meh.
On to normal MP!

You have to play both sides to unlock all titans as far as I know.

Kalm

But 2 assault rifles. I don think I'm ok with that. If only to add simple variety to the proceedings, you need more than that. No idea why they thought that was a good idea.

More options would be nice but, after a few weeks, everyone would be using the two "best" ARs anyway.

There are also a couple AR "cousins" in the LMG and M14-inspired battle rifle. I think they did a decent job of fitting in a primary weapon for each possible play-style.

jediyoshi

Come on now, don't beat around the bush. Throw us out some good amounts here. 5, 8, 14?

BraXzy

Cool, where are you from? And just so you know, most of us here only reluctantly accept Texas as part of the US. It's like an obnoxious drunk Uncle you put up with only because he has a lot of money.

From the UK.. on the way to the airport now!! Ahhhh excited!

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
So has there been anymore clarification as to how the campaign multiplayer works? Like, is it a mode I select then it matchmakers me to whatever "level" I am on? Screens?

Any word on the length of it?

Ferny

So has there been anymore clarification as to how the campaign multiplayer works? Like, is it a mode I select then it matchmakers me to whatever "level" I am on? Screens?

It's 5 attrition matches and 4 hardpoint matches. Just regular multiplayer style games with some story beats. It's honestly nothing spectacular.

Kalm

It's separate from normal multiplayer matchmaking as far I know so it'll probably just work like a specific playlist.

I believe RazorUK said that there were 9 maps with campaign data so it sounds like playing both campaigns will be 18 matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom