• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BraXzy

BiLSsJ3CcAA1fry.jpg

This is not going to fit in my car... is it?

This is DKo5's post btw.

Holy crap.

That box is huge, I wonder what 35,000 of them looked like in a warehouse.

Jtrizzy

is the difference between 720 and 792 even perceptible? This should be unacceptable for new consoles. But games like this do prove that great game play can overcome bad graphics and IQ. I'm getting the PC disc version at a midnight launch. I can't stand those things, but I have some trade credit and coupons from the power up rewards program I need to use.

I am hoping they improved the performance from the beta. Felt like it should've been better than it was.

Sioen

Personally I thought the beta resolution was fine thanks to the good AA, it looks far better than cod ghosts or dead rising 3 in that regard.

MNC

1. Is there a performance increase since beta?
  2. WHY THE HELL AUDIO AT 34GB
  3. How do I preload early? I can't preload until the 10th.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Personally I thought the beta resolution was fine thanks to the good AA, it looks far better than cod ghosts or dead rising 3 in that regard.

Looking better than the two other worst looking current gen games is nothing to brag about. Especially when it is debatable. CoD Ghosts on PS4 looks far better IQ wise than the Titanfall beta did on my XBO.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
So should I wait to get the better quality ? Or even tho it says 480p , it's still in HD?

Yes. It is not done processing, the video will be ready for high quality viewing when the full upload has completed. YouTube has done this for years upon years.

In 10 years kids will be calling you old fashion!

Also, I expect huge spaceships to casually hang around our atmosphere.

Titanfall is a game where I actually wouldn't mind going all digital, because when the server dies, the game is dead too. But I received a gift card for my birthday, so I'm getting it basically for free. :p

By the way, you getting the PC version?

KJ869

I realy wish we had direct capture from xbox one, youtube makes it look like the xbox one upscaler is still having problems with black.

I love the pace of this game, It's so hectic.

I'm currently uploading a video of Outpost where I did pretty well (IT HAS SOUND)

I might stream tomorrow morning for the sake of neogaf.

RazorUK

Pilot, your Titan is ready, prepare for Titanbombs
Anyone from the UK managed to get the game downloaded via VPN? I tried various VPNs and countries but the download doesn't start.
On my origin order history TitanFall remains 'Processing' so I'm not sure if that's the reason why.

Ferny

I love the pace of this game, It's so hectic.

I'm currently uploading a video of Outpost where I did pretty well (IT HAS SOUND)

I might stream tomorrow morning for the sake of neogaf.
As far as Twitch goes, they are taking down the feeds pretty quickly if you try.

Did I sleep during class again? Goddammit Oddone.

I'm still not sure which version to get :\

:\

Join me on PC. We will name our Titans after Elzar, and ruthlessly send them in to be destroyed.

I think when I bought BF3 the disc only came with half the game, the other half needed to be downloaded.

Sounds so typically EA, I wouldn't be surprised if it was true in this case, too. Isn't the game over 30 gigabyte?

Freki

Anyone from the UK managed to get the game downloaded via VPN? I tried various VPNs and countries but the download doesn't start.
On my origin order history TitanFall remains 'Processing' so I'm not sure if that's the reason why.
It needs to be completed. That's the reason why it doesn't work.

Eoin

So, with those Xbox One pics, does that mean that CBoaT is now banned?
Those textures look more than 25%
I think his banning was a forgone conclusion as soon as respawn shot him down. Interested to find out the final Res once someone gets round to pixel counting those screenshots. Doesn't look to me like they hit the 900p they were aiming for.

If I had to guess I would say those direct capture screens above are showing the beta res of 792p, which i'm ok with since the tv I have in this room for gaming is only 720p, hardly move my consoles to the main room.

That CE box is BIG HUEG wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom