• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Today marks the 16th anniversary of Waluigi's first appearance

So much hate

Luigi
Wario
Waluigi
Rosalina
Peach
Captain Toad
Toadette
Bowser
Shy Guy
Boo

I love them all.

Except Mario. Fuck that guy.

WAAppy WAAnniversary.

There are two kinds of people on this planet. Those that pick Mario in Mario Kart, and those that know that's the worst choice and pick anyone else.

Kneefoil

Eh, at least his antics with Wario can be kind of funny at times. The way his popularity has skyrocketed in recent years puzzles me though.

KevinCow

Banned
Waluigi is amazing and it's a crime that he hasn't had his own game, been playable (or even present) in a Wario game, or been playable in Smash.

NEO0MJ

Of course, it's a pop-gaffer

The harbingers of bad taste.

6b7.jpg

Fevaweva

Why isn't there a Wario and Waluigi game in the same vein as the Luigi and Mario style games, Nintendo? You could even do it like the latest Fire Emblem game and have two separate versions.

watershed

Banned
When is this guy gonna get his own game? I could see him starring in a b-tier Nintendo platformer or puzzler, one of their cheaper games. I think he could do well in a game with funky power-ups.

eXistor

There should be a game with just the bad guys of Mario, no good guys in sight. Could make for something interesting.

Top Bottom