• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Today two friends use me to house just to fuck and I don't know how to feel about it

t-storm

but there is friendship there somewhere as well. Just make sure that's not the ONLY reason they wanna hang with you, then that sucks and find other friends.
Indeed.

Friendship is NOT taking advantage of other people and their things.

OP is clearly hurting and posters telling him to be happy because his friends have a place to fuck i.e. his bed is seriously messed up and screams of entitlement.

FreezeSSC

Yup no thanks, I've opened my house up to plenty of people to stay for a few nights and never had this problem, they've all been super respectful and some have even brought it up and said they'd never do that because they'd see it as a lack of respect. Guess I just have friends with manners

Not my house but I remember visiting one of my guy friends during the summer after we graduated high school and his girlfriend came over and they decided to have sex on his bed while I was sitting on the corner of it watching tv. Was a very awkward moment.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Fucking in my room, on my bed, without asking my permission? Over my dead body.
Don't let these "friends" walk all over you like this, OP. Because you're not gonna like where this road leads.

Qasiel

I don't mind people fucking in my house but I've got spare bedrooms for that kinda shit. If someone used my room to get busy then I'd be pissed. Total lack of respect there.

Just charge cleaning to them, and then bust a nut in their pillowcase the next time you are at theirs.

tumblr_mfkwx1o0MP1rj6akzo1_500.gif

Pesmerga00

I don't even like getting in my own bed without showering. Friends fucking in it, are not going to be friends for long. I may let the guest room slide but in mine, not a chance.

The second fucker he arrived later with his girlfriend too, they both drink and everybody had a good time,but of course they disappeared and assumed they are fucking and of course they didn't ask me for permission and even worse they use my room (the first fucker used the guest room) and I needed to take my contacts off so I had to wait until they finished to take my contacts off, I haven't call them out because they are still sleeping.

This is the most inconsiderate shit I've heard in a long time. Bang on the fucking door. Who gives a shit if they're sleeping. They locked themselves in your room and fucked, they have no right to you being pleasant or considerate of their rest

I'd be happy my friends are fucking, why are you not happy? Do you like the girl and you're jealous your mate is fucking her?

I hope this isn't a serious post

Ehh, first couple didn't do anything wrong and just charge the 2nd couple for dry cleaning your bedding.

Er, in some jurisdictions levying any charge on people who use your premises for sex is to run the risk, however slight, of being mistaken for a brothel keeper. What these young people are doing is quite lawful (subject to age of consent) so the home owner or tenant should assert their rights to decide the rules.

low-G

Fucking in your bed is one thing. Fucking in the bed of someone not getting any is quite cruel indeed. If that's the case OP that is quite something.

Pesmerga00

This is the most inconsiderate shit I've heard in a long time. Bang on the fucking door. Who gives a shit if they're sleeping. They locked themselves in your room and fucked, they have no right to you being pleasant or considerate of their rest

Did they actually lock them selves in? If so they are getting woken up fast. FFS

qcf x2

That's pretty shitty... two general rules I abided by in such situations:
1. What's in it for me?
2. Permission must be granted.

You know for damn sure they aren't cleaning OP's sheets.

royalan

That's pretty shitty... two general rules I abided by in such situations:
1. What's in it for me?
2. Permission must be granted.

You know for damn sure they aren't cleaning OP's sheets.

Of course they aren't, because they're still sleeping in them.

Septimius

Don't ever fuck someone in the host's bedroom, c'mon. Can't people just fuck in the bathroom like decent adults do at parties?

wrowa

Install easily visible cameras in your bedrooms so that no one wants to have sex there. Boom, problem solved.

qcf x2

Not my house but I remember visiting one of my guy friends during the summer after we graduated high school and his girlfriend came over and they decided to have sex on his bed while I was sitting on the corner of it watching tv. Was a very awkward moment.

That's harsh.

Screw that, I've kicked people out of my bed just for passing out drunk in it, let alone trying to have sex.

They could have just banged in the bathroom, which I admittedly did do. Homeowners were never too fussed about that.

Pizza

I agree with all of your grievances op

If the party was bigger, two people using my guest room to none isn't a biggie if they tidy up after, but a party of four? Nah

Then two more show up and use my room? Absolutely not lol no one is getting it on on my bed they can take turns using the bed intended for guests

Especially if they didn't contribute cash towards food and drink, showing up to eat/drink stuff intended for a party only to go use your rooms to bone privately isn't super cool

commedieu

Banned
I know there is a language barrier.

But what you're describing doesn't sound like "friends" sounds like you're being taken advantage of.

I'd have sex/Threeway with both friends sets of parents and show the friends pictures/videos of all of us. Then i woudlnt let people use my room for sex.

The second friend told me he didn't have sex in my room maybe I was too high and drunk, but I doubt sex fucking
Stinks so I will notice if he is saying the truth.

And he is saying the next time he will bring a Colombian friend to me to get some.

I don't know if is trying to cover his ass, the last time he fucked in my house too he asked for my permission and gave him my blessing.

Still I said to him the rules I gonna enforce now to everyone if they want to go to my house.

And that room is my room I didn't told him before.

Seesaw15

Er, in some jurisdictions levying any charge on people who use your premises for sex is to run the risk, however slight, of being mistaken for a brothel keeper. What these young people are doing is quite lawful (subject to age of consent) so the home owner or tenant should assert their rights to decide the rules.

If that's OP's friends long game he's gonna have to roll the dice.

I hate to break this to you OP but they are not your friends and they clearly have no respect for you

Pretty much this, these guys are using you. You have a handy place for them to get drunk and get their nut off. True friends would respect you and your property and not use your house in such a disrespectful way.

At the end of the day if they are 22 years of age and need privacy to have sex so badly then there are other alternatives. Is a hotel room not out of the question for them ? oh wait that costs money and why pay when they can freebies from you.

The way your friends are behaving is disrespectful towards you and themselves personally but hey when one guy is going "he will bring a Colombian friend to me to get some." it sounds like he has no respect for anything or anyone.

Top Bottom