• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Today two friends use me to house just to fuck and I don't know how to feel about it

So they had sex in your bed? What the hell. I would walk in, throw their clothes at them and kick them out the house. Who does that? Totally unacceptable behavior.

andthebeatgoeson

Tell them you had a web cam and just made a ton of cash off their video. They probably won't come back. Maybe.

If they come back, definitely go buy a web cam.

Pretty much this, these guys are using you. You have a handy place for them to get drunk and get their nut off. True friends would respect you and your property and not use your house in such a disrespectful way.

At the end of the day if they are 22 years of age and need privacy to have sex so badly then there are other alternatives. Is a hotel room not out of the question for them ? oh wait that costs money and why pay when they can freebies from you.

The way your friends are behaving is disrespectful towards you and themselves personally but hey when one guy is going "he will bring a Colombian friend to me to get some." it sounds like he has no respect for anything or anyone.

I will reevaluate my friendships again, the last time other "friends" fuck me over I drop them like a hot potato and I don't regret it.

That's harsh.

It was more weird and unexpected then anything. They actually thought they were being sneaky and thought I'd be oblivious to it. He's still one of my best friends and I care about him deeply but I don't think I could sleep with him even if he asked me if I wanted to "join in" at that time.

You guys are making me feel incredibly self-conscious about the time I did stuff on my friend's bed while he was out of town...

MrKaepora

Margie MacDougall: Where will we go, my place or yours?

C.C. Baxter: [pauses to look at his watch] Might as well go to mine. Everybody else does.

At least if your life ends like the movie you end with a nice lady

t-The-Apartment.jpg

So they had sex in your bed? What the hell. I would walk in, throw their clothes at them and kick them out the house. Who does that? Totally unacceptable behavior.

yeah, don't fuck in my bed. don't even fuck in a guest bed unless you've been told by the owner/tenant that it's okay to do so.

i remember in late HS days, and early college days, sometimes there would be parties and whoever was throwing the party would be sure to let us know if boning on site was okay, and if so, where to go do it. just getting it on in someone else's bed is pretty gross.

now that i'm a grown boy, me and my friends sometimes need someone to watch our place while we're out of town. we change the bed sheets into the "guest set" and let them know if they need to get frisky to use that specific bed. my friend (that for some reason really wants me to get laid) always encourages me to bring girls over to her house while i'm watching it, and that "the guest bed is prepped and primed ;)". i've never been that fortunate but it's good to know that we have that mutual understanding and respect.

Zeke

I dunno this was pretty common in my group of friends in our younger years and no one particularly cared.

Animator

I have the feeling you will spend your college years virgin and alone with that attitude.

But at least your bed will stay clean!

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Don't have people over at your house. If they ask why tell them it's not a fucking cheap motel where they can bust a nut. Simple.

I fucked on my best friends bed in High School, and a bunch of people did it on his Parents bed too. I thought this was normal teenage behavior. *Shrugs*

Pizza

You guys are making me feel incredibly self-conscious about the time I did stuff on my friend's bed while he was out of town...
Tbf, if my friend asked if he could use my house to smash while I was away I'd assume there was a chance it'd be my bed. I'd prefer if they used the guest bed or even the couch, but if you're housesitting for me I wouldn't care as long as y'all cleaned up after yourselves honestly

Don't have people over at your house. If they ask why tell them it's not a fucking cheap motel where they can bust a nut. Simple.

After a long time of thinking this is what I'm going to do.

The only thing will make me have people in my house is homework or proyects, anything else fuck you.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Totally understandable reaction, OP.

Your living quarters aren't a fucking brothel.

Nobody wants someone else's sweat, jizz and pussy juice all over their nest.

That's like basic nature shit.

Rude, gross motherfuckers.

I'd have taken a power washer and hosed the assholes out mid-nut.

After a long time of thinking this is what I'm going to do.

The only thing will make me have people in my house is homework or proyects, anything else fuck you.

Sorry but you don't need to prevent your friends from coming over. You need to choose better friends. Sorry but if anyone of my friends tried fucking in my crib I'd drag them the fuck out and let em finish in the god damned parking lot.

I guess what I'm trying to say is don't be so desperate for friendship that you'll let people walk over you or disrespect you. If that means less friends: good.

royalan

Sorry but you don't need to prevent your friends from coming over. You need to choose better friends. Sorry but if anyone of my friends tried fucking in my crib I'd drag them the fuck out and let em finish in the god damned parking lot.

I guess what I'm trying to say is don't be so desperate for friendship that you'll let people walk over you or disrespect you. If that means less friends: good.

Right.

Also, OP, you can't be afraid to communicate these things. Because sometimes, I've learned, friends can be really fucking dumb and confuse your friendship AND your silence to be permission.

Like, if I were in OPs position with these friends, this would definitely be the moment where I said, "Look, I'm not trying to get in the way of anybody getting a nut, but my house isn't JUST the fuckspot. Oh, and the next time somebody's getting long-dicked on my bed and it's not me with my toes pointed to the ceiling and moaning Missy Elliot lyrics, somebody's ass is getting whooped. Got it? Great. :)"

OP, at this point it's your house and you have the right to say this, and their reaction to you putting your foot down will determine if they're your friends or not.

I know this thread is dead hahaha but I want to post my final thoughts.

Every moment I feel worse, I feel dirty,I feel used, I feel they violated my trust forever.

the second fucker obviously fucked in my bed and he lied to me saying he didn't, I mean come one I heard fucking moaning :(

But the worst part is a little detail I left, also 2 friends stayed in my house one sleeped in the sofa another in the floor, instead of defending me knowing I was in a fragile state because of those dudes instead they victim blame me, saying I was jealous they fucked and I didn't,that it was my fault because I should know that was going to happen (I fucking didn't know expecting a little bit of decency was wrong) and I feel pretty bad because I thought they were good friends :(

They are classmates so is hard to just not being "friends" anymore I am in a lot of proyects with them but I can't trust them anymore.

VariantX

damn in your bed? Theres an unwritten rule as adults that you never do that in someone else's bed without permission. Hell, you don't do it in anyone elses house without permission. If someone walks in on you, you have no right to get mad.

I mean if I wasn't sexually attracted to my friend I'd be a little unhappy that they used my bed to have sex in. I definitely don't want their sex smell turning me off until I wash all the sheets.

Effect

Finish the projects you're working with them on and that's it. You don't have to socialize with them. You made clear how you feel. You don't trust them. Do the work and then move on and next time be more careful about who you trust or just let in your home.

Seriously you don't do this stuff without consent. Not in someone's bed. No.

I had a rule at my house: if you fuck in my room you have to let me join in.

...Well, the only time someone hooked up at my house it was on my couch and I was already asleep so I never got to say it but it would have been a funny idea.

Jenenser

Every moment I feel worse, I feel dirty,I feel used, I feel they violated my trust forever.

the second fucker obviously fucked in my bed and he lied to me saying he didn't, I mean come one I heard fucking moaning :(

But the worst part is a little detail I left, also 2 friends stayed in my house one sleeped in the sofa another in the floor, instead of defending me knowing I was in a fragile state because of those dudes instead they victim blame me, saying I was jealous they fucked and I didn't,that it was my fault because I should know that was going to happen (I fucking didn't know expecting a little bit of decency was wrong) and I feel pretty bad because I thought they were good friends :(

They are classmates so is hard to just not being "friends" anymore I am in a lot of proyects with them but I can't trust them anymore.

this is just petty now...

did you tell them they couldn't do it before? or where you whining at them after they've done it? (unlike you, for some people this is not a big deal)

if you invite a couple to your home, this is the risk you take. i dont get why people need to ask this. ask yourself, how much of a friend are you that you cant be happy for them? how much of a friend are you that the have to ask first before doing it?

"but...but...but..."

my best friend and his girlfriend had their first time 2 meters next to me, while i was delerious on the couch.

it really is not a big deal at all, thats why they cant understand you.

(btw, i myself also did some kinky shit in some beds of others. fuck, even the bed of parents.... i still dont get how she could just blind that fact out.)

is it so hard to change sheets?

HardRojo

Not asking before going inside a room to fuck is bad manners, I do ask if it's OK if I'm at someone's place that I still don't have that level of friendship with yet, but if I'm at the house of one of my best friends I either tell them quick or just text them "Hey, going to a room", which isn't really asking for permission. Other than that, I believe you are simply overreacting OP because everyone is fucking but you, and yeah it feels really weird when you're alone in another room knowing there's people having a good time right next to you.

This is a GAFman thread.

royalan

this is just petty now...

did you tell them they couldn't do it before? or where you whining at them after they've done it? (unlike you, for some people this is not a big deal)

if you invite a couple to your home, this is the risk you take. i dont get why people need to ask this. ask yourself, how much of a friend are you that you cant be happy for them? how much of a friend are you that the have to ask first before doing it?

"but...but...but..."

my best friend and his girlfriend had their first time 2 meters next to me, while i was delerious on the couch.

it really is not a big deal at all, thats why they cant understand you.

(btw, i myself also did some kinky shit in some beds of others. fuck, even the bed of parents.... i still dont get how she could just blind that fact out.)

is it so hard to change sheets?

This post is full of...wut?

Nah bruh.

It's OPs house.

Despite the fact that plenty of posters understand OPs frustrations and agree with them (so it's not like OP is acting irrationally), its OP's house. He doesn't have to be OK with anything he doesn't want to be in HIS house.

And I take it your parents would have been OK with you fucking on their bed, then taking a nap, while they're waiting outside for you to finish up?

I fucked on my best friends bed in High School, and a bunch of people did it on his Parents bed too. I thought this was normal teenage behavior. *Shrugs*

You thought it was normal to rub your leaky genitals all over where someone else lays their face at night? Would you want to get a lungful of your friend's semen as you drift off to sleep?

I'm sure it's common, but I hesitate to call that normal.

What if your parents fucked on your bed? You want to be marinating in your mom's fluids?

HardRojo

Oh and this reminds me of the first time I had sex with one of my exes lol. We weren't a couple yet and we were at a friend's party, she had drunk some wine and was kinda horny and drunk, I was a bit tipsy from the rum and pisco, then all of a sudden she takes me to the room of my friend's parents (they were out of town) and starts undressing, I told her "be right back" or something like that, and went to my friend (the owner of the house) to ask her if it was OK and she was like "Why are you even asking? Go, she's waiting", so in I went. Gotta admit it was a bit weird because the apartment wasn't that big, and my friend's older brother was in the room across from the one we were in.

Jenenser

This post is full of...wut?

Nah bruh.

It's OPs house.

Despite the fact that plenty of posters understand OPs frustrations and agree with them (so it's not like OP is acting irrationally), its OP's house. He doesn't have to be OK with anything he doesn't want to be in HIS house.

And I take it your parents would have been OK with you fucking on their bed, then taking a nap, while they're waiting outside for you to finish up?

did he make that clear before they came? (to his house, ofc)

beeing the proud parents that they were, they would've made breakfast for us all.

i get that there are different mentalities.

i still think its petty to now distrust them forever and cancel the friendship.

if that is reason enough, you were no friends to begin with.

we are talkin about horny teenagers here...

Kyzer

Banned

They literally cant even believe you would be angry about something so stupid so theyre assuming you must be jealous. In reality youre probably just being a little anal about your belongings. Sounds like you are a little different than your friends, worldview wise.

They literally cant even believe you would be angry about something so stupid so theyre assuming you must be jealous. In reality youre probably just being a little anal about your belongings. Sounds like you are a little different than your friends, worldview wise.

lol ya he heard moaning, through the glass beaker he had pressed up against the wall as he was rabidly listening.

It's a fucked up encounter and you have to have good conflict training to be able to handle that situation without things getting escalated and petulant.

Honestly they can just argue "What's the big deal man come on it's a party, chill out, it's a party, GAWD" "Guess your just jealous huh? Don't like people getting laid in your house if you aren't I guess, PATHETIC"

I have no problem with my friends shagging at my place, but doing it in my bed is inexcusable. Gtfo and never come back, I'd be passed too OP.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
did he make that clear before they came? (to his house, ofc)

beeing the proud parents that they were, they would've made breakfast for us all.

i get that there are different mentalities.

i still think its petty to now distrust them forever and cancel the friendship.

if that is reason enough, you were no friends to begin with.

we are talkin about horny teenagers here...

OP said him and his friends are 22.

By that age you don't get to claim being a stupid kid. By that age you should respect your friends and not fuck in their bed unless you know it's something they're cool with.

OP said him and his friends are 22.

By that age you don't get to claim being a stupid kid. By that age you should respect your friends and not fuck in their bed unless you know it's something they're cool with.

22 year olds are stupid kids last time I checked.

At 22 I was puking on my pals couch all the time.

Your friends are not good friends, they are users.

Terminate the friendship. You can make better friends

Respect is paramount as an adult

Close the doors of your rooms when you're having friends over. Or I dunno, just talk to them and say fucking in your house is off limits?

22 year olds are stupid kids last time I checked.

At 22 I was puking on my pals couch all the time.

At 22 if I fucked in my boys house without permission or puked on their shit there'd be a fist fight. We knew from the start none of us are the type of tolerate that bullshit. We got spines.

Top Bottom