• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Todd Howard: [The Elder Scrolls 6] "it's a very long way off"

gspec

Nooo...
I'm not a fan of Bioware's recent products, and I dislike Obsidian's writing. The Witcher is way too sexist for me to be enjoyable, so TES has been my jam for the last few years :(
I'm 998 hours into Skyrim at the moment, I love it to bits, but I'd love to play something new as well.

I had high hopes there would be an announcement soon, and was disappointed with the skyrim HD announcement. It's great for console players of course, but in the end it's just the same old in a shiny new wrapper.

What a shame.

I agree. Elders scrolls, Mass Effect, and Dragon Age was the only games this gen I really wanted. I got Dragon age and Mass effect is next year after that I don't know what else I will play. I am tired of Destiny now.

This seems to me like they are forcing ESO on everyone as the only Elders Scroll game this gen.

Andodalf

Banned
I agree. Elders scrolls, Mass Effect, and Dragon Age was the only games this gen I really wanted. I got Dragon age and Mass effect is next year after that I don't know what else I will play. I am tired of Destiny now.

This seems to me like they are forcing ESO on everyone as the only Elders Scroll game this gen.

Just gunna make sure you know that eso is made by a different studio and has little bearing on what Bethesda proper does. They probably don't care too terribly much about eso.

I hope everyone is looking forward to another horrible streamlined piece of garbage thanks to the reception to Fallout 4.

Everybody had the opportunity to praise the game fairly while calling out the issues that needed to be fixed, but instead they were so defensive against people rightfully calling out the PS2 tier graphics that they felt they needed to overcompensate and apologize for Bethesdas terrible decisions and lie and claim the game had no issues.

Thanks to the overwhelming circlejerk around Fallout 4 and all the 10s it got you can all look forward to the next Elder Scrolls game being total shit because they know they'll still sell millions of copies and still get 10's across the board no matter how bad it is since they'll always have thousands of people willing to defend them/apologize for them.

Top Bottom