• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT| Empire State of Emergency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geist-

Just for clarification, does that mean that X1 would get the first expansion in May and PS4/PC would get it in June, or X1 would get the first expansion in June and PS4/PC would get it in July?

It's the latter 2 expansions I'm pretty sure. So the first is released for everyone at the same time.

Top Post Discord Server Advertisement. QUOTE TO REVEAL!

We're currently looking for North American and Australian mods, PM me(here or in Discord) if interested.

Drewfonse

Come to us, we've got Red Pandas
9SBK2d2.gif

Just when I thought Red Pandas couldn't get any cuter.

Dear God.

BFIB

I didn't play the Beta, but the videos I saw on Twitch sold me on it.

Is there a GAF clan to join? I'm on PS4.

Drewfonse

Glad I bought the Gold edition on Amazon when it was available. This thing going is going to sell through the roof.

SJRB

Gold Member
Great OT you did there :)
with a IMO not so good title ;_; I don't really get it either.

Without going into this too deeply because ultimately it doesn't matter all that much - I received PMs from at least five people to use their suggested OT title. I was even sent a complete Excel-sheet with 20 titles.

In all honesty most of the titles had direct references to Destiny, which was an absolute no-go. An OT is supposed to be as neutral as possible, and not to be used to slam other games or their respective community.

It was either this one or We Are The Wolves, I chose the former because, well.. New York. It's no big deal, really.

We still have the longest Monday in history to get through. :(

It's gonna be rough. For what ever reason I figured PC players would be able to use VPN to unlock the game early so I thought that I'd be sitting at work all day while people here are playing and posting screen of them playing, so I guess that's good.

Geist-

Without going into this too deeply because ultimately it doesn't matter all that much - I received PMs from at least five people to use their suggested OT title. I was even sent a complete Excel-sheet with 20 titles.

In all honesty most of the titles had direct references to Destiny, which was an absolute no-go. An OT is supposed to be as neutral as possible, and not used to slam other games or their respective community.

It was either this one or We Are The Wolves, I chose the former. It's no big deal, really.

You made the right choice, Empire State of Emergency is GOAT OT name.

In all honesty most of the titles had direct references to Destiny, which was an absolute no-go. An OT is supposed to be as neutral as possible, and not used to slam other games or their respective community.

It was either this one or We Are The Wolves, I chose the former. It's no big deal, really.

I dig it... these next couples days are going to be a long wait.

deoee

It's perfectly fine, I don't care that much - really.
If you get it from the beginning (now I know what it's supposed to mean) it fits the game perfectly so it is a really great choice :)

Siege.exe

It's the latter 2 expansions I'm pretty sure. So the first is released for everyone at the same time.

Oh, okay. I used the first one since we had a month rather than just "Summer" and "Winter". So let's say that August was the month they declared for the second expansion, would it be July for X1 and August for PS4/PC, or August for X1 and September for PS4/PC?

bjaelke

Oh, okay. I used the first one since we had a month rather than just "Summer" and "Winter". So let's say that August was the month they declared for the second expansion, would it be July for X1 and August for PS4/PC, or August for X1 and September for PS4/PC?

August for Xbox One

blazeuk

Can't wait, have the PS4 version ordered at Tesco, hoping their delivery date is just one of those normal default cautious times since it says delivery on Thursday and my days off next week fall in line perfectly with playing from release day.

Has there been any word from Ubisoft concerning PC players and hackers/cheaters? I'd probably go with the PS4 version if that hasn't been cleared up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom