• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT| Empire State of Emergency

Status
Not open for further replies.

deoee

Has there been any word from Ubisoft concerning PC players and hackers/cheaters? I'd probably go with the PS4 version if that hasn't been cleared up.

They said anti-cheat was turned off for beta and will be preventing this kind of thing in the full

Geist-

Oh, okay. I used the first one since we had a month rather than just "Summer" and "Winter". So let's say that August was the month they declared for the second expansion, would it be July for X1 and August for PS4/PC, or August for X1 and September for PS4/PC?

Ya, it would be 30 days after release.

Smash88

Banned
Holy shit I just noticed, I'm in the CREDITS! Thanks SJRB. :3

l2JJNAWb7lQHr1E2s.gif

bjaelke

Has there been any word from Ubisoft concerning PC players and hackers/cheaters? I'd probably go with the PS4 version if that hasn't been cleared up.
They seem to be on top of the issue.
The development team has resolved most of the PC cheating issues tracked during the Closed Beta, and all of them should be resolved by launch on March 8. This monitoring will be an on-going process during Open Beta and after game release.

Although some of the PC cheating vulnerabilities were discovered during the Closed Beta, solutions have been identified and deployed progressively. In the meantime, in order to ensure a fair and positive experience between players during the Open Beta, cheaters will be systematically banned.
a lot of discussion and tool creation is going on in the back end, that's about all I can say for the time being
Hopefully it won't be possible at all, but in any case cheating will not be permitted of course and will result in serious repercussions.

T.O.P

Banned
Hoping that I'll be able to juggle nicely between PC and X1, first time double dipping on a game like this

NHale

So is there any extras we can grab before the game launches? I kept reading on the beta thread about some Uplay rewards. Can we grab them now or ingame?

Smash88

Banned
I made that thread in January, lol.

A LOT has happened in two months, no doubt.

Of course you are, good sir. The Beta thread was awesome.

Awww shucks. Thank you. It was the best I could with little notice. But god damn did you blow it out of the park with this OT, great job once again.

This is one of the funniest gifs ever :D

Perrrrrfection!

image.php

taco543

I have Tuesday off work, I have snacks and ice cream for Monday night. All nighter is all planned out, guise... Guise... It's fucking happening...
200w_d.gif

Roussow

Didn't touch the Beta, although I've heard nothing but positive impressions -- I'll be picking this up day 1. Any hot tips or things I should keep in mind that might not be super obvious initially?

Smash88

Banned
Didn't touch the Beta, although I've heard nothing but positive impressions -- I'll be picking this up day 1. Any hot tips or things I should keep in mind that might not be super obvious initially?

Red Pandas are the most garbage animal on the planet and should have been extinct long ago.

BraXzy

That OT is beyond godlike!

I can't wait to jump into New York... My copy is in my hands, light the beacons!!! Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom