• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT| Empire State of Emergency

Status
Not open for further replies.

LProtag

Going to be really jealous listening to people playing as I wait for my copy to get here. Though, I'm also excited to hear impressions too.

Crzy1

Nice OT, wasn't expecting it so early. Guess it's only about 36 hours to launch. But I'm hyped and I don't know why. Hopefully I have as much fun with the game 30 hours in as I did in the beta.

Servers gonna be like this at midnight.

PeteFallsDownVulture.jpg
The servers are going to be so boned hope massive is ready, going to see more then a few delta screens.

I keep meaning to get round to doing this and forget every darn time. Does someone have a link to it? I need to add someone right? :3

You can search for DivisionGAF under communities, or search for Hydruxxo and check the communities he is a member of.

Flintty

Four pages in already! I'm away on business so I can't play Tuesday but the Sleeper Agent will be waiting for me when I get home Friday. This week needs to go quick!

iNvid02

sweet op, was debating whether to wait until reviews and see how much the game really has to offer, but with press going in the same time as everyone else and being able to get it for a tenner it was too tempting

Duraigo

Been feeling sick (great marketing Ubisoft) for the past two days, but seeing that the OT got started, I suppose it's time for me to finish the hype train image.

deoee

sweet op, was debating whether to wait until reviews and see how much the game really has to offer, but with press going in the same time as everyone else and being able to get it for a tenner it was too tempting

I wouldn't care that much if you had fun with the Beta etc.

Ashtar

Great OT decent title, I preferred winter soldiers though.
Can't wait to play this I wish I could just cancel all my clinics but ugh....

Since the OT is now up and running, I guess it's time to shill this again:

This is my Division playlist on Spotify. I've made it collaborative, so if anybody wants to add their own music, please feel free! I've tried to plug in with artists that identify as being from New York, and it reflects my musical interests (Mainly older punk rock and rap)

The names you can expect are acts such as the Wu-Tang Clan and their various solo work, the Ramones, Nas, Cannibal Ox, and a bunch of others.

Feel free to add it to the OT if you feel obliged to do so!

Geist-

Since the OT is now up and running, I guess it's time to shill this again:

This is my Division playlist on Spotify. I've made it collaborative, so if anybody wants to add their own music, please feel free! I've tried to plug in with artists that identify as being from New York, and it reflects my musical interests (Mainly older punk rock and rap)

The names you can expect are acts such as the Wu-Tang Clan and their various solo work, the Ramones, Nas, Cannibal Ox, and a bunch of others.

Feel free to add it to the OT if you feel obliged to do so!

Can you convert that to a youtube playlist by chance? I don't use spotify, but I have youtube red.

Just wondering if you guys know if the people who buy it digitally will have earlier access to the game?
I live in the EU and I'm just wondering if i can play the game at 2pm Monday since it is supposed too launch midnight in Australia :)

Theorry

How can you check btw if your X1 digital preloaded version has a update?
I believe i saw someone posting here that it was updating.

Just wondering if you guys know if the people who buy it digitally will have earlier access to the game?
I live in the EU and I'm just wondering if i can play the game at 2pm Monday since it is supposed too launch midnight in Australia :)

Its linked to the store. So it depends on wich store you bought it. And when its there 0.00 it unlocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom