• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Torment: Tides of Numenera also coming to consoles (PS4, Xbox One)

Tyranny's combat was so bad that I don't want to play a RtwP game for a while, lol.

Have entered combat once outside of the tutorial bit in 7 hours of play so hopefully it won't be much of an issue and the turn based system is at least somewhat developed. RtwP just ended with me running past a lot of shit in Planescape anyway

Vlodril

Tyranny's combat was so bad that I don't want to play a RtwP game for a while, lol.

Have entered combat once outside of the tutorial bit in 7 hours of play so hopefully it won't be much of an issue and the turn based system is at least somewhat developed. RtwP just ended with me running past a lot of shit in Planescape anyway

I thought tyranny's combat was awesome. certainly a big step up from pillars of eternity.

I heavily disagree, most of the spells weren't based on resting and were just cooldowns which led to constant spell and ability spam. I played on hard and didn't die once past the first few hours. Just a complete lack of challenge or interesting use of encounters or positioning that are possible only with RTwP

Top Bottom