• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trailer for "The Layover" starring Kate Upton and Alexandra Daddario

Apt101

Daddario a plain jane? What?

Scene:

*Ten Pence None the Richer song plays*

Plain Jane removes her glasses and strips off hair tie, she shakes her luxurious hair so that it unwinds and cascades over her shoulders. The love interest is dazed in slow motion beguilement.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
I always wanted a movie with Kate Upton and Alexandra Daddario, but I pictured it differently in my mind.

Also, too. What the hell is this?

zpryvDq.gifv

You can't even see the dude's abs. Y'all women need to learn how to perv correctly.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Also, as for the "Plain Jane" comments...

Alexandra is incredibly pretty and of course, has a great rack, but she's also pretty skinny and doesn't really have much junk in the trunk. Therefore, I can see why some might not be that impressed.

Kinyou

Is the plain jane description even part of the official PR? I believe that was just birthmoviedeath being snarky.

This is the official synopsis:

When their plane is rerouted due to a hurricane warning, two single female best friends (Alexandra Daddario, Kate Upton) find themselves competing for the same guy (Matt Barr) during an extended layover in St. Louis. Directed by William H. Macy.

Random Human

They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man.
Is she a plain Jane because she's a brunette? Jeez, Hollywood.

The plot is not necessarily bad, if it were played out to be more symbolically representative of human conflicts more generally and therefore felt free to push into absurdity, but it certainly seems like it will just be a shitty Hollywood Rom Com.

retroman

Relax guys, William H. Macy is going to star in a tragic but funny Coen brothers movie about an embarrassing failure of a movie director, and this whole 'Layover' project is actually him just doing some stellar method acting.

To me the worst thing about this kind of movies is how the male character is always totally clueless and, huh, innocent? I mean they don't have to be Donald Trump levels of perv, but come on...

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Movie premiered on Directtv on the third, no reviews?

I thought you were just being a dick, but I looked it up hahaha. Damn, they pulled the plug on this. Has 44 reviews on Imdb, which are probably from people who worked on it ala every student film lol

Top Bottom