• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trailer for "The Layover" starring Kate Upton and Alexandra Daddario

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I don't know if i should be offended or not

If slandering movies is considered dickish, Box Office Gaf needs to by a case of condoms

Nah I am good

Not. I just thought they'd release it for real. Straight to video release is probably the wise move here. Put DaddyLeorio or whoever and Upton on the preview image and catch some suckers. They dodged having to screen it for critics and the RT score and low box office becoming a headline.

Someone take one for the team and watch it!

Slayven

Not. I just thought they'd release it for real. Straight to video release is probably the wise move here. Put DaddyLeorio or whoever and Upton on the preview image and catch some suckers. They dodged having to screen it for critics and the RT score and low box office becoming a headline.

I wonder how much Rough night and The House bombing played into it?

Random Human

They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man.

I'll do it tomorrow night, I'm braver than you all.

Trailer shows Daddario fucks Barr. My guess is he sleeps with both of them then they all have a threesome then Daddario and Upton come to a third act realization they don't need a man but only each other and then become girlfriend and girlfriend. Flash forwards 2 years and they're getting married.

JDMC13

Trailer shows Daddario fucks Barr. My guess is he sleeps with both of them then they all have a threesome then Daddario and Upton come to a third act realization they don't need a man but only each other and then become girlfriend and girlfriend. Flash forwards 2 years and they're getting married.

Get out of my head.

sikkinixx

Is your version a PG-13 rating? R rating? or an 18+ "Black Panther sticker" at the mom n pop video store rating?

That makes a difference

JeTmAn81

Curse you GAF for making me first wonder if this premise is sexist. Plain Jane Daddario, though. Who has small breasts. This thing makes Lord of the Rings look realistic.

Kaizer

Banned
Sequel time
eJyNQaT.jpg

Damn, now I wanna see a road trip comedy with Darcy & Joan.

zeemumu

A movie where one of the main issues is being slightly inconvenienced due to a hurricane might not be the best idea right now. I mean there's no way the filmmakers could have known, but that comedic timing is so poor that it seems to have transcended the writing and launched the movie at the absolute worst time.

GhaleonEB

Too bad we can get some classic Ebert snark about how the movies awful but at least there's some cleavage. That's be more fun than the movie probably will be.

I still go back and read his Rapa Nui review every now and then, which is basically an ode to his love of breasts. The man was a treasure and I miss him.

Concern for my reputation prevents me from recommending this movie. I wish I had more nerve. I wish I could simply write, "Look, of course it's one of the worst movies ever made. But it has hilarious dialogue, a weirdo action climax, a bizarre explanation for the faces of Easter Island, and dozens if not hundreds of wonderful bare breasts." I am however a responsible film critic and must conclude that "Rapa Nui" is a bad film. If you want to see it anyway, of course, that's strictly your concern. I think I may check it out again myself.

I'm waiting for GAFers to say critics are being too harsh, what do critics know about comedy, I laughed so it must be good, I watched it just for the girls and so did everyone so you should be satisfied, and not every movie needs to be Oscars worthy.
"We made it for the fans."

Top Bottom