• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Refuses to Support Paul Ryan, McCain, in Primary

Status
Not open for further replies.

jediyoshi

But now they can't because it looks like they're listening to Obama.

E7oLmMg.png

dead

Steel

Banned
Man.. this is just way too weird..

Ok.. so I'm thinking on voting night.. he's gonna come clean

"America.. over the last year.. I lied.. I lied to show you how divided america really is.. and it's time to come clean.. I am a democrat, always been a Democrat, I've said mean, ridiculous things and certain populations ate it all up.. we have to do better as a country.."

Nah. Trump has always been this thin-skinned and arrogant. It's not something he brought out for this election. He was, is, and will always be the orange idiot we see now.

mclem

The fact that he doesn't even name Ryans opponent makes me think he's doing the "kid that didn't study for an exam" thing again

13872826_1016469505127764_8286543063492533012_n.jpg

Someone should try to figure out if he was actually sent something

I'm sure Woodward's sitting there going "I remember the days when I actually had to do some investigative reporting to expose a hideous mess of a Republican campaign. Now I just need to ask a question"

mclem

I don't think he'll drop out, but the stability of the candidate and the campaign are in peril right now, especially if those recent tweets are an accurate reflection of the mood at Trump HQ.

He might not drop out, but he might be pushing up against a stunning campaign collapse where he starts cycling through campaign managers, a demoralized staff, a few big name repudiations away from a GOP leadership abandonment, and a woeful lack of money compared to Clinton.

He might still be running by November, but who knows what the campaign will look like.

At which point, the only line Clinton will need is "Will Trump run America as well as he's run his campaign?"

Volimar

Is Checkers different from Rallys? I thought they were the same, only different names. Love me a big Buford, fries and shake.

The fact that he doesn't even name Ryans opponent makes me think he's doing the "kid that didn't study for an exam" thing again

13872826_1016469505127764_8286543063492533012_n.jpg

Someone should try to figure out if he was actually sent something

I wish he would just insult Lincoln.

"He got killed, and that just showed his weakness. I can take down any assassin, you know."

flkraven

Saw this on reddit:

Paul Ryan in May

"I'm just not ready to do that at this point. I'm not there right now"

This is hilarious

I feel like Trump's entire platform is his own personal opportunity to burn the republican establishment that didn't support him.

Man.. this is just way too weird..

Ok.. so I'm thinking on voting night.. he's gonna come clean

"America.. over the last year.. I lied.. I lied to show you how divided america really is.. and it's time to come clean.. I am a democrat, always been a Democrat, I've said mean, ridiculous things and certain populations ate it all up.. we have to do better as a country.."

Trump started the birther movement.

Blader

Just In on CNN. Trump to endorse Paul Ryan tonight at an event.

lol, didn't Manafort just say literally two days ago that they don't think it's wise for presidential campaigns to endorse candidates in primaries? Do Trump and that guy even talk to each other anymore?

kevin1025

Banned
Noooooo. He's walking all the dumb shit back.

He's being reigned in and being Mr Nice Guy... until he sees how boring that makes him and then will go nuts again.

lol, didn't Manafort just say literally two days ago that they don't think it's wise for presidential campaigns to endorse candidates in primaries? Do Trump and that guy even talk to each other anymore?

If the sources inside the campaign are to be believed, he wasn't on speaking terms with almost all of his staff, which is why they were "suicidal" and felt like they were "wasting their time."

Scirrocco

I wish he would just insult Lincoln.

"He got killed, and that just showed his weakness. I can take down any assassin, you know."

Trump is a templar?

That would explain quite a bit, actually, If he possessed a piece of Eden.

Someone needs to ask about his relationship to Abstergo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom