• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Ubi-Conf] Watch_Dogs Announced (Video/screens added) [Up: Xbox 360/PS3/PC]

d00d3n

Omfg, so excited for this. First true megaton of the show. Ubi conference crushes ms, somewhat unexpected after the bad showing last year.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Looks really interesting, but kind of disappointed with the inclusion of shooting. Sometimes it feels like they include shooting in a game just to get a certain group of people to buy it. But the whole hacking mechanic looks really interesting, I really hope it focuses far more on that.

wrowa

That looked pretty damn awesome.

Who would have thought that it's Ubi who impress the most today? :lol

RPGCrazied

That wasn't on PC was it? This has to be a next gen game. The graphics are insane. Also, at the end, was that other players on the map? Like an MMO or something?

tdrdrgn

we all know no ones gonna be actually walking like that when they play the game.
who the hell does that? anyway the games definitely looks fascinating and something different to what games have become. will look forward to it.

holy shit so impressed with the game! And it looked like the controller was a 360 one! Was it a big hint at multiplayer at the end?

Tiktaalik

It looked very, very cool but it was hard to know what was fake and what was real. Some parts seemed open worldish, but at other times it was extremely scripted.

Rambler

This game looked really interesting but then the at the end it was like BAM: shooting, cover system, regenerating health, cinematic takedowns, explosions.

:(

Busty

Banned
Calling it now.

Winter 2013 release.

That was our first look at a 'next gen' title.

A PS4/nextbox launch window title.

*folds arms*

GOTS... thus far. I was actually doing something else with the Ubisoft conference in the background because everything seemed already announced... then they showed 'this'. Wow, everything looks so polished and was great that this came out of nowhere for me.
This looks really interesting, wonder how well the multiplayer chase gameplay will work.

Gameplay demo

A glimpse at the future with the first game demo video of Watch Dogs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dTOnyp58NM

akselw.gif

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Is this the game that killed GAF just now? Visuals looked incredible.

An-Det

Now that Gaf is back from the dead...

Easily the best part of their conference for me. Damn impressive, I can't wait to see more.

Top Bottom