• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Ubi-Conf] Watch_Dogs Announced (Video/screens added) [Up: Xbox 360/PS3/PC]

Holy Wars

Banned
Calling it now.

Winter 2013 release.

That was our first look at a 'next gen' title.

A PS4/nextbox launch window title.

*folds arms*

If this is next gen I'll be very, very disappointed.

At best it looks like a PC version of a current gen game.

Carbonox

UbiSoft to the rest of E3:

iXM3f9F4loi8x.gif

What an end.

The game that brought Neogaf down, and rightfully so.
How are Ubisoft Montreal doing this on current gen hardware again?
edit. I am hearing reports the demo was running on ps3.

dreamfall

That was really something else. The level of interaction with the environment was really remarkable- it reminded me of a more advanced Hitman-esque game. Chicago looks insanely detailed, and I was truly impressed.

MMaRsu

Banned
Yo folks here is the 720P VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcMRkyoHKeA

Coming straight at ya..

has a different and also very awesome ending then the E3 demo.

THIS GAME MAN. It looks unreal..the crowd reactions are so good. You can interact with the enviroment in a cool way and it seems you take on hits, which I love already.

Maybe it has some genius form of coop or invading ala Dark Souls? Open world sandbox gameplay that looks as amazing as this.. WOW

Derrick01

Banned
Yeah this was mind blowing. It looked far too good to be a 360/ps3 game though. FAR too good. I won't believe that it's one of those until I have it in my ps3 and it looks like that.

But holy fucking shit it was amazing.

Pandemic

I personally don't think it is a next-gen game, as the game has been in development for 2 years, and I doubt next-gen developer kits were sent out 2 years ago...

EvB

Just watched the youtube video, it ends totally differently to the demo.

It shows him hacking a bridge to raise it as he jumps over, the Ubisoft demo cut to another cut as you could see the main guy driving away.

Definitely very exciting. Was confirmed to be running on a PC, though we'll see it on next-gen consoles.

Kind of blew me away with the concept and the graphics.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
I hope this game actually comes out playing like it looks.

It looks fantastic, but Ubisoft has a bit of a track record with games disappearing and showing up quite different (looking at you I Am Alive, Splinter Cell, and Ghost Recon).

MercuryLS

Banned
Ubisoft won E3 so hard with this game. Fuck, it's like everything I've ever wanted in a game manifested on my screen. Take my money, all of it.

It looks like next-gen, if this is out at launch in 2013 I'm there day 1 for either a PS4 or X720.

derFeef

If this is next gen I'll be very, very disappointed.

At best it looks like a PC version of a current gen game.

This is was nextgen will look like. Lot's of individual animations, fluid transitions, details everywhere and not just where it counts.
You get everythng presented at the table and it's not seperated by load screens, stages or whatnot. Just great.

Top Bottom