• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft Offering The Chance To Become 5th Person To Play A Video Game On MT Everest

Pila

I heard that the Everest is so packed with tourists it's basically not that awesome anymore. Like, you have to wait your turn to get to the top, plenty of people and rubbish.

Now they also have Ubisoft games, pretty lame.

For anyone interested in the trials and tribulations of actually climbing Mt Everest, Netflix has the Discovery Channel reality show "Everest: Beyond the Limit" which chronicles the summit attempts over three seasons. Really gave me an appreciation for the effort and dangers involved.

The 0451

Neo Member
This is a misleading prize. I've just looked into the terms and conditions and the winner goes to Everest base camp, not to the top of the mountain.

I did this trek in May this year along with the thousands of others who do it each year. Gorak Shep, a small village 1 hour from base camp has WiFi access so its not hard to play video games there.

Top Bottom