• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultra Street Fighter 4 hits PS4 on May 26th, $24.99: PS3 Stick Support Confirmed!

chronosic

Ugh these menus make me want to puke. The sound mixing seems messed up too. In game seems fine though, I'm just sucking making the jump from 360 pad to DS4. Maybe I should jump on that stick train if I'm going to learn a new controller. Is the TE2 good?

Hustler

For some reason I'm unable to find or create a match online? Menus really do run like ass, but other than that the game plays fine for the most part. I'm using the DS4 to play.

Really surprising how anyone could drop the ball on menu presentation..... The very first thing anyone sees. I don't see how this won't get a patch within the next few days.

Good fun. So glad to have SFIV around again. Didn't notice any issues in the time I played.

Same here. Network mode menus ran a little slow and everyone in ranked with a flashing bar was weird, but the netcode is as fine as its gonna get and the gameplay itself was fine.

RedAssedApe

Banned

airjoca

Couldn't find ANYONE online an hour ago.

I had the updates on Battlefield and Driveclub to play, why didn't I wait to pull the trigger?

Hasney

Couldn't find ANYONE online an hour ago.

I had the updates on Battlefield and Driveclub to play, why didn't I wait to pull the trigger?

What region are you in? There's something screwy with patches not being rolled out in some regions like UK, but some people report success hosting even if they can't find games.

Houndi101

I would like to buy the game and support using the legacy stick driver but then again I can't support shitty ports
What a conundrum.

a harpy

I would like to buy the game and support using the legacy stick driver but then again I can't support shitty ports
What a conundrum.

Wait until they sort it out and then buy it.

I got a PS4 fightstick specifically for USFIV, but I'm still holding off until they fix it.

Anung

Un Rama
One huge oversight for me is not being able to use microphones while using my fight stick. Basically forced to use pads or sit in silence while playing some games with my friends.

Hasney

One huge oversight for me is not being able to use microphones while using my fight stick. Basically forced to use pads or sit in silence while playing some games with my friends.

You're going to get that with almost every PS4 fighting game I believe if you use a PS3 stick. I don't think it's a priority for the developers to implement it.

Best way would probably to get a wireless one, although if you plug it into the PS4 controller that you had to sign in with, wouldn't that work?

Anung

Un Rama
You're going to get that with almost every PS4 fighting game I believe if you use a PS3 stick. I don't think it's a priority for the developers to implement it.

Best way would probably to get a wireless one, although if you plug it into the PS4 controller that you had to sign in with, wouldn't that work?

Nah, the DS4 needs to be on all the time anyway. Just plug a headset in there.

I'm using a wired PS4 fight stick.Basically when you use the fightstick the PS4 pad turns off. If you turn it back on it asks you to sign in and that negates the fight stick. Only option I have really is using my X1 to chat in a party while I use the PS4.

Hasney

I'm using a wired PS4 fight stick.Basically when you use the fightstick the PS4 pad turns off. If you turn it back on it asks you to sign in and that negates the fight stick. Only option I have really is using my X1 to chat in a party while I use the PS4.

Ohhh, yeah, that's on the stick maker if it's a PS4 one, I believe the TE2 ones have the socket. I ended up buying a Venom PS4 stick and I don't believe that has a headphone jack either, but I've got Pulse Elites so I knew what I was getting into. It's always been one controller per user profile signed in.

ban25

Top Bottom