• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unannounced Platinum Game Coming to E3 (IGN)

Neiteio

Can someone please just leak:

- The unannounced Platinum Game
- The Retro Studios game
- The Next Level Games game
- The Monster Games game
- The Smash Bros. DLC

thx

Yuterald

- The Retro Studios game
- The Monster Games game
- The Smash Bros. DLC

thx

Fuck that! I took some PTO/vacation time for E3 this year. Need some justification for having next Monday/Tuesday off lol!

Eila

As if Konami is going to put a brand new game on Wii U. Well, that is unless Nintendo is paying for it. But even then I doubt it very much.

Is Platinum even big enough to develop multiple games? Scalebound already seems like a big project in itself.

I'm not even sure there's been that much time in their history where they HAVEN'T been developing multiple games.

MadWorld and Bayonetta were in development together, and probably Vanquish too. Then MGR, Bayo 2 and The Wonderful 101 overlapped a bunch, plus Anarchy Reigns was in there somewhere to boot. Plus The Legend of Korra, which came out around the same time as Bayo 2.

They're fairly well staffed.

Even though things are pointing to it potentially being Nintendo and not MGR 2?

What things? We have a clear MGR2 tease from Taipei and Twitter shit for the Nintendo thing.

It could be one or the other, or it could be both, but my money is on MGR2 because there's something actually resembling smoke there

Astral Dog

What amazes me is that they're able to pay all of those people. Don't all of their games sell... kinda poorly?

Not hating. In fact, I love all of their games.

Well, thats why they change publisher partners frequently and their games can be exclusive, its not totally free but it works for them.

- The Retro Studios game
- The Monster Games game
- The Smash Bros. DLC

thx
-The Wonderful Tears
-Diddy Kong's Kong Quest
-Metroid Prime 4 3DS
-Hyrule Warriors 3DS
-The Witch from The Witch's House

Xun

- The Retro Studios game
- The Monster Games game
- The Smash Bros. DLC

thx
I really hope Next Level are working on something other than a sports game.

I know it would fill the void of sports games, but after Luigi's Mansion 2 I'd like to see something more ambitious from them again.

Xun

7d4b24377f.png

Oh fuck. I can't handle this level of pre e3 hype I'm not going to make it
Masterful troll right there.

No way is that happening...

...I don't think.

My guess is that
- it is a Nintendo property and Platinum developing
- Vanquish 2 with Daisy and Metroid costume

MGR2 is better as a Multiplat so don't think it is that, sequel to W101, not after the Kamiya troll and how it sold.

Sesha

I'm glad you're here Mucchi. Platinum bout to announce Gunm Return to Mars.

dTVKL.gif

Oh god. That would be N64 kid level for me. If there is just one anime/manga IP I want Platinum to do, it's GUNNM.

What amazes me is that they're able to pay all of those people. Don't all of their games sell... kinda poorly?

Not hating. In fact, I love all of their games.

All of their games have been financed by the publishers.

Top Bottom