• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 - A Thief's |Reviews Thread| Nateness Awaits

Status
Not open for further replies.

GHG

Gold Member
LMAO what the fuck! So Uncharted 4 is just as good as Alienation guys lol. a $20 indie game.

giphy.gif

Griss

Having been largely on blackout, I can't help but think the Eurogamer review heavily hinted at where the game goes and ends up and I'm thinking I shouldn't have bothered reading it or any others. Damn it.

(They liked it, but liked the story and graphics more than the gameplay, though they said the gameplay is hugely improved from the first three.)

Gurish

Completely opposite of what I was expecting, gamespot with the 10 and IGN with the (wtf is this stupid review in progress thing? so dumb) 8.8.

Though I do expect the MP to push it to 90.

Jim's score is really weird, 8.5 the same as he gave QB? didn't play them but it from what I've seen U4 look so much better, I'd wait for Tuesday though before making judgment, Eurogamer's review of U3 also seemed off to me but they were right.

I see there are already 8s...

Please temper your reactions. Don't want people losing their heads.

Glad to see that the game turned out very well.

Completely opposite of what I was expecting, gamespot with the 10 and IGN with the (wtf is this stupid review in progress thing? so dumb) 8.8.

Though I do expect the MP to push it to 90.

Jim's score is really weird, 8.5 the same as he gave QB? didn't play them but it from what I've seen U4 look so much better, I'd wait for Tuesday though before making judgment, Eurogamer's review of U3 also seemed off to me but they were right.

Despite what some people would have you believe, Quantum Break is a very good game.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Is a review in progress really necessary for a primarily SP game?

Jimrpg

Jimquisition's review: GROAN.

Seriously - I thought we were done with calling out Uncharted for the ludonarrative dissonance thing after the last game, but Jim wastes about 2 of the opening paragraphs on this issue. Only Nathan Drake gets called out for it because he's just a 'regular guy'. A regular guy that also hangs by his fingertips from cliff ledges and falling trains. Can't we just enjoy a shooter that has a fun story with a hero that isn't a big hulking space marine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom