• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 FULL E3 Video July 1st!

Kristen-Bell-Happy-Tears.gif

(likely my reaction watching it)

Thank you Naughty Dog

Bloodrage

Banned
Fucking finally. That GT guy got me way too hyped. It was smart of them to save it for a later date. Keep the momentum going.

Naughty Dog, send it to Gamersyde. Don't keep it exclusive to Twitch. Twitch streams are even worse than YouTube.

And please don't spoil the whole game this time. Just one or two more trailers at most. Nothing big like the chase.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
nope nope nope nope I need to stick to this blackout since NaughtyDog always tends to show the whole game before release

samn

I remember when Uncharted 3 was being promoted and they released pretty much all the most exciting set pieces as trailers or gameplay footage. The effect was that when I came to play it, everything I might have been wowed by had already been spoiled for me, as if I was just rewatching a trailer, and actually having the controller in my hand didn't actually add much to it (as anyone who played that particularly linear game knows).

5amshift

Banned
If this is the video they showed at E3 in the theater, then yeah, you guys want to watch it..
Edit: It is the behind doors video.

Toki767

Naughty Dog typically shows a lot of middle portions of their games in their trailers, but they always seem to keep the beginning and end parts a secret.

The only real problem I have with this is the amount of people who will make gifs of it and post it on other non-Uncharted related threads to tout the PS4's exclusive or how good Uncharted looks in comparison.

I can't be on media blackout and just avoid every thread online, that's ridiculous. I got spoiled on how Elena looks because of that picture that was posted as well.

I wish and hope they do what they did with The Last of Us. Stop showing us more of the game. That's one of the reasons Uncharted 3 was kind of disappointing because they kept showing the games set pieces to the point only 1 was left which was a surprise. I couldn't help myself from seeing more information on the game if they willingly show more of like the movie industry.

Best wishes.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Want to avoid this. The tease at E3 was all I needed to see. Don't want to ruin setpieces for myself.

I'm sure I won't be able to avoid gifs though.

reKon

Banned
The only real problem I have with this is the amount of people who will make gifs of it and post it on other non-Uncharted related threads to tout the PS4's exclusive or how good Uncharted looks in comparison.

I can't be on media blackout and just avoid every thread online, that's ridiculous. I got spoiled on how Elena looks because of that picture that was posted as well.

I wish and hope they do what they did with The Last of Us. Stop showing us more of the game. That's one of the reasons Uncharted 3 was kind of disappointing because they kept showing the games set pieces to the point only 1 was left which was a surprise. I couldn't help myself from seeing more information on the game if they willingly show more of like the movie industry.

Best wishes.

THIS THIS THIS. Fucking GAF is going to do this shit and there's nothing I can do about it. Happens with every big game..

Top Bottom