• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 FULL E3 Video July 1st!

nib95

Banned
Yes!! Finally we get to see what so many were raving on about. But isn't Twitch a pretty bad medium to first show it off?

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Want to avoid this. The tease at E3 was all I needed to see. Don't want to ruin setpieces for myself.

I'm sure I won't be able to avoid gifs though.

This. It's like movie trailers who give away all the best parts.

Fuuuuu! Should I watch or should I not!? If I watch I'll be hyped as fuck if I don't I'll go in fresh! Fuck!

tumblr_inline_nje6nhZsQ41t4bgvf.gif

whoszed

Must.. resist.. the urge

What if we all just decided that the game comes out this summer? Great! It's done then. Sony's first party not looking so sparse this year and everyone's happy.

Game4life

Banned
The only real problem I have with this is the amount of people who will make gifs of it and post it on other non-Uncharted related threads to tout the PS4's exclusive or how good Uncharted looks in comparison.

I can't be on media blackout and just avoid every thread online, that's ridiculous. I got spoiled on how Elena looks because of that picture that was posted as well.

I wish and hope they do what they did with The Last of Us. Stop showing us more of the game. That's one of the reasons Uncharted 3 was kind of disappointing because they kept showing the games set pieces to the point only 1 was left which was a surprise. I couldn't help myself from seeing more information on the game if they willingly show more of like the movie industry.

Best wishes.

This. It will be so irritating. Is there anyway to disable gifs and pics in neogaf. Maybe I will try that Gif Jam extension.

Can't wait!
This. It will be so irritating. Is there anyway to disable gifs and pics in neogaf. Maybe I will try that Gif Jam extension.

User Control Panel--->Edit Options--->Thread Display Options--->Show Images (including attached images and images in code)

Uncheck the box.

I hear ya. I'm willing for a compromise. I'll watch this vid, but then Naughty Dog needs to release absolutely zero new footage until the launch trailer (which I'll ignore).

Deal, Naughty Dog?

THIS THIS THIS. Fucking GAF is going to do this shit and there's nothing I can do about it. Happens with every big game..

It is ridiculous and there's nothing we can do to avoid that kind of nonsense beyond the ass hats who will say "well that's your problem", or "just avoid the internet". What, till its bloody spring launch?

Uncharted is different from other games too. Things like Batman or Witcher 3 aren't the same as the cinematic experiences of Uncharted or The Last of Us. Story and set pieces are a big deal here and if they are spoiled, the surprises are gone and you're left with an empty level of satisfaction when you actually play it, ie Uncharted 3.

We'll just have to do our best and avoid as many threads as possible. I've seen all I needed to for Uncharted 4 after PSX and the E3 demo and it kind of blows my mind people want to see more.

Best wishes.

kyser73

It's a 10 minute chase sequence out of a 12 hour game that introduces a character from previous games which has already been written about.

Yup, spoilertastic.

J-Skee

After I'm done watching this, I will officially be on media blackout for this game (except for the beta, that is).

Kolx

The hype for this is so damn high. I really think releasing this will release a shitstorm of comments about "This is less than I expected from this trailer" here in Neogaf.

farisr

If they're comfortable releasing this, I hope they have a good amount of sequences left that are on the same level if not even better in the game.

It's gonna be impossible to avoid this and stay spoiler free, the game is so far out from release, so I might as well watch it.

Game4life

Banned
It's a 10 minute chase sequence out of a 12 hour game that introduces a character from previous games which has already been written about.

Yup, spoilertastic.

Those 10 minutes could be the most memorable sequence in the game. Imagine if the convoy chase sequence in Uncharted 2 had been shown in advance . I would have been pissed.

Can't wait!

User Control Panel--->Edit Options--->Thread Display Options--->Show Images (including attached images and images in code)

Uncheck the box.[/QUOTE]

Wow Thank you!

jayu26

They (I mean everyone who has seen this) have build this up so much that any thing they show will be disappointing.

Corpsepyre

Banned
Can't wait to see the extended gameplay, but they best release colour-corrected versions online. Both the PSX demo and E3 2015 demo had messed up black levels. Was the latter corrected by some user?!

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick

Yup, spoilertastic.
Uncharted 3 showed far too much from its setpieces before release. It leads to having to show bigger events later on in order to top previous showings.

SerTapTap

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck was going to go blackout since I know I'm buying and already have it preordered (don't kill me it was cheaper than MSRP), but after journalists were raving about this...nnnhggg

Top Bottom