• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 Multiplayer Gameplay | Unseen B-Roll Footage

Vaga

Nothing about the visuals impress me. Which is surprising to me, since ND has NEVER failed to impress me on their games' visuals (MP components included).

You're kinda contradicting yourself, visually looks better than TLoU remastered MP by a mile and that was 1080p.

thelastword

Banned
That IGN player is absolutely awful at UC4 mp, climb on a ledge take two years to take a shot, gets sniped, he's healed, climbs up on the ledge again tries to take a shot again, gets sniped, then he runs around amok, gets wasted.......

The B-Roll footage is ok, (need a higher quality video), yet, the improvement to sound, especially ambient sound is very impressive. Seems like Naughty wanted to keep lots of physics and effects work in tact for the MP. The effects in MP are quite good, also their lighting system is also pretty impressive in there too, I'd tone all that down for 1080p however. Hopefully there is enough time left for ND to give us a better image.

VanWinkle

You're kinda contradicting yourself, visually looks better than TLoU remastered MP by a mile and that was 1080p.

I'm talking about their impressiveness at the time they were new, though. If I look now, I can see that UC4 looks better than their last games. But I am not impressed by the visuals of their older games NOW, of course. Other than how good they looked for the hardware they were on.

Nev

Banned
The downed state, on second thought, seems unnecessary. Maybe for elimination modes but for every mode seems like a bad addition. Uncharted is not Tlou for fuck's sake. The radar should be out too.

Irish

4 Preset Loadouts from the floor:

Assault:

1pHy8Nk.png

Tactical:

7LLocQG.png

Support:

L0YzYB3.png

Sniper:

N3QVhEv.png

___

The support class seems to have two sidekicks instead of a power weapon.

Consumables are on a cooldown that does not reset after death. 4 types revealed so far.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick

Assault:

1pHy8Nk.png

Tactical:

7LLocQG.png

Support:

L0YzYB3.png

Sniper:

N3QVhEv.png

___

The support class seems to have two sidekicks instead of a power weapon.

Consumables are on a cooldown that does not reset after death. 4 types revealed so far.
If I can have an AR primary with healing bonuses in the final game I'll be so happy.

The more cartoony look is probably due to how shaders were downgraded in MP. I think they even changed Drake's shirt color to green because that blue-y grey of the SP looks lame without the shaders (from what we've seen from PSX's panel).

Shin-Ra

Some of the best particle animations I've seen. Lighting, physics (leaves pushing out of the way) and the general level of map detail is really high too.

The only things that looked kinda funny were the water coming out the big pipe and the lemur :p looks like it's animating at half the rate.

That's actually great. Grenade spam was crazy in UC MP, but became part of the game.

Having a single nade on cooldown that doesn't reset should make the use of grenades MUCH more tactical and strategic.

My biggest problem and worry is that by removing pick ups, players will not have a reason to really explore or control the map. I am really hoping that they have pick ups, at least like Destiny, where something like a power weapon drops in the map.

I really loved climbing high up, finding the power sniper, and killing people.

That kind of exploration is needed IMO

Loudninja

Some of the best particle animations I've seen. Lighting, physics (leaves pushing out of the way) and the general level of map detail is really high too.

The only things that looked kinda funny were the water coming out the big pipe and the lemur :p looks like it's animating at half the rate.
Yeah only part that look odd lol.

Is there a time stamp where I can see this?

Top Bottom