• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 preview thread. New footage/info

Cgr4z3fUgAE-a8H.jpg

something doesn't compute.

Yea he is missing something....

Not sure if Nate can perform in Uncharted 4 now. What will Chloe say?

Wabba

Watching the Manchester City - Real Madrid game. They got a huge Uncharted 4 banner on the sides. Wow, great marketing.

Brilliant move by Sony to market Uncharted 4 alongside the PS4 banner during the Manchester City - Real Madrid game.

Sony has owned these sports venue advertising for years, almost all football games in EU and pretty much every sport in North America as well.

They literally renewing it yearly I guess. I've seen stuff at basketball and hockey games for PlayStation since PS2 days, almost the exact same style of banners too lol.

monreader

Neo Member

Has Sony ever done this level of marketing for a game?? I know they do have the playstation advertisement usually but never for a game I do not think. The amount of viewers watching this now and they have an unmissable Uncharted 4 logo centre stage. They are going all out for Uncharted.

Conduit

Banned
Has Sony ever done this level of marketing for a game?? I know they do have the playstation advertisement usually but never for a game I do not think. The amount of viewers watching this now and they have an unmissable Uncharted 4 logo. They are going all out for Uncharted.

Hm....GT3 IIRC.

Necro900

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtPcftmMxb0

The unboxing of the press kit, possible minor location spoilers as some artworks have never been seen before. It's probably the same artwork batch we'll find in the special limited edition book, though.
Anyway, looks like special care was put into it! The numbering, the reviewer name, specially-printed disc face and the coin.. I'm so jealous right now.

Alienous

Ha Bruce was at the game

ChAIuJyWkAAelYc.jpg

Must have been proud seeing that UC4 banner

Wait a second...

...they were in the UK at around the same time as the truck carrying Uncharted 4 copies was ransacked...

How do we know that making a game about a thief didn't get to them!?

Top Bottom