• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 Season Pass (incl. Lost Legacy) being removed from sale on 13 Dec

Retsudo

I want to buy this but my copy of U4 is in another country with my brother in law, and it says on the page that i need the disc to be able to access the explorer's pack.

But here in this thread and elsewhere it says you don't. Help me make sense of this GAF!!

I want to buy this but my copy of U4 is in another country with my brother in law, and it says on the page that i need the disc to be able to access the explorer's pack.

But here in this thread and elsewhere it says you don't. Help me make sense of this GAF!!

You need the disc to access the other content that's in the pack like MP stuff.

The Lost Legacy does not require the UC4 disc.

Glazed

Is this Season Pass the same thing as that Triple Pack (I think that's what it's called?)

Because it already says the Explorer's Pack is unavailable for me, and I purchased the Triple Pack at launch

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Is this Season Pass the same thing as that Triple Pack (I think that's what it's called?)

Because it already says the Explorer's Pack is unavailable for me, and I purchased the Triple Pack at launch

Yeah, they renamed it 'cause they changed the contents. It used to be that it gave you a (pitiful few) guns from the first weapon update, but then they changed it to ND Points so you could spend it as you please.

NewDust

It's just the digital version, isn't it?

We don't know how accessing the DLC will be handled. For instance on PS3 you can buy the Left Behind expansion as DLC or as stand-alone. If you buy it as DLC, you can only access it if you have a disc, or the full digital game installed. The stand alone version, as one might expect, can be accessed without any other requirements.

Bauer91

Can't make up my mind if I should pick this up. I buy games almost exclusively when they're on sale but don't know if the "great savings" refers to getting the MP points and the SP DLC cheaper then they would be individually. In which case I wouldn't mind paying the same just for the SP content when it's actually released and not so much in advance.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
This was mistakenly priced at 5€ last Prime day in Germany.
and it went through :>

Can't make up my mind if I should pick this up. I buy games almost exclusively when they're on sale but don't know if the "great savings" refers to getting the MP points and the SP DLC cheaper then they would be individually. In which case I wouldn't mind paying the same just for the SP content when it's actually released and not so much in advance.

It's hard to imagine the single player DLC will be less than $25 by itself. I'm guessing it will cost more than that.

Grimsen

I bought it with the 20% off code, and not it says "not available for purchase" on the app.

I guess it's because there's nothing to download? Weird.

3Dprinted

Neo Member
Are you sure you can get those exclusive specific items and skins from the store using those credits and that they aren't exclusive to Deluxe Edition? Just to be sure we don't miss anything.

They aren't exclusive, just random unlocks. To put it into perspective, the random unlocks you get from those are mostly coming from chests that you unlock for a couple hundred relics.
The items you can get with the UC points come from chests that are 10/15x as many relics as the random items you get from the Triple Pack.

It's a MUCH better deal, trust me I've put hundreds of hours into the MP, it's a night and day better offer.

(also putting it into perspective, hardly anyone was buying the Triple Pack so they then offered the Explorers pack a few months after launch to entice players to purchase the pass.)

Ok guys, now i have a question too.
On the uk store i found this description:
Expand your Uncharted™ 4: A Thief’s End experience with the Explorer’s Pack, which includes:

• Play the first ever Uncharted single-player bonus chapter as soon as it’s released.
• 3,200 Uncharted™ Points to spend on weapons, upgrades and items in Uncharted™ 4: A Thief’s End multiplayer.*

You’ll need a copy of Uncharted™ 4: A Thief’s End to use the Explorer’s Pack.

*All Uncharted™ 4: A Thief’s End multiplayer content can be earned through gameplay.

So, can i basically unlock ALL MP content through gameplay in the end? How long would it take? Do you think it's still worth to buy it if i plan to play the game for years to come? ;) I could buy the upcoming SP separately -it's not even out yet! Thank you!

SubbieD

Don't play MP, at 29 USD on PSN, should pick it up right? (want to play Lost Legacy for sure).

I doubt it'll be cheaper later (disc).

Endo Punk

Bought the apocalypse costumes with the points I got from the pass, rocking both Nadine and Chloe as my characters 😁

When is survival supposed to release?

won't they release a goty with everything in it? i am so tempted. Shop to are selling the triple pack for £16 which will give you the sp add on

Wish they would have said how much lost legacy is going to cost to begin with, would make things easier

So would a 20% off code but Sony can't be arsed to send one

SURGEdude

Glad it's coming out on disc so I can Gamefly it, and then somewhere down the line I'll grab it during a sale. If it's like Left Behind quality and longer I wouldn't be surprised to see it in the $30-40 range.

While I wasn't going to drip £20 on essentially a preorder, I kinda just remembered Naughty Dog also made Last of Us: Left Behind as single player DLC, which was one of the most powerful things I experienced last gen.

So now we play the waiting game...

bfett9

Neo Member
Question did anyone here buy the $120 CE, if so did it include the original Triple Pack DLC pass?

I am going to buy explorer's now but I am hoping Best Buy will eventually clear out their stock of the CE at $60 or so down the line. (it always happens just a matter of time)

Just want to know if triple pack so I can gift that to a friend so that they can get lost legacy as well.

I'm glad I didn't buy the Explorer's pack. I'd rather have The Lost Legacy physical and if Uncharted 4 is anything to judge by it may be quite the install/download.

Gator86

Glad it's coming out on disc so I can Gamefly it, and then somewhere down the line I'll grab it during a sale. If it's like Left Behind quality and longer I wouldn't be surprised to see it in the $30-40 range.

Is it getting a gamefly release? A lot of standalone DLC type games don't get picked up there.

I'm guessing the price increase will happen when the store is updated with the week 2 sales? I wish there was overlap since I just realized I got the 20% coupon

bfett9

Neo Member
For what its worth both gamestop and best buy are still selling the pass don't know if they will even pull them. Heck Best Buy is still selling the triple pack.

Yeah I'm going to get it from best buy this weekend. Hope they still have keys by then.

Kind of unsure since they usually do "goty" editions of uncharted since uncharted 2, with dlc included..

Might not all fit on one disc in this case.

bfett9

Neo Member
Yeah I'm going to get it from best buy this weekend. Hope they still have keys by then.

Kind of unsure since they usually do "goty" editions of uncharted since uncharted 2, with dlc included..

Might not all fit on one disc in this case.

It's just a code why not just buy it online?

Also not 100% sure but I don't think gamestop charges tax for digital goods when you buy in store.

StereoVsn

For what its worth both gamestop and best buy are still selling the pass don't know if they will even pull them. Heck Best Buy is still selling the triple pack.
BestBuy doesn't have just the season pass anymore just the triple pack it seems, at least online.

Curufinwe

I went and picked up the card at at a Best Buy and realized it actually makes more sense for me to get the disc version of Lost legacy since my wife will also want to play it on her PS4. And I'll get 20% a physical copy at Best Buy or Amazon. So even if it's $40, it will only be $32.

bfett9

Neo Member
I went and picked up the card at at a Best Buy and realized it actually makes more sense for me to get the disc version of Lost legacy since my wife will also want to play it on her PS4. And I'll get 20% a physical copy at Best Buy or Amazon. So even if it's $40, it will only be $32.

You know that PS4 Digital has game sharing? My brother and I use it all the time to share digital DLC and games, just a heads up.

Also the triple pack is still on sale
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/unchart...n/1000006540.p?id=1000006539&skuId=1000006540

Top Bottom