• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UNCHARTED: Fortune Hunter released on Android/iOS.

Burning4

Neo Member
I'm able to get some points from the ap now, but it isn't giving me all of them. I think multiple play throughs of it give diminishing returns. I know I had six hundred and something pending, but only got a little over three hundred.

Krakin

The log in button is still greyed out and says "coming may 10th"....help!

Edit: Yep, had to update manually from the play store.

foxbeldin

They added a new map with the last update.

There are 15 boosters to unlock in each category. You can no longer see how many relics you unlocked.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
How am I supposed to login to PSN? I tap on the login screen and it just reloads the map screen. Running the newest update on Android 6.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
How am I supposed to login to PSN? I tap on the login screen and it just reloads the map screen. Running the newest update on Android 6.

That is weird, tap it a couple of times. Mine goes to the login, I log in, says 'transfer pending', I switch screens, go back, and it updates saying 'transfer successful'.

S6active 5.1.1

Seems they've capped the amount of rewards that can transfer? What kind of BS is that?

For example, I'm showing 6250/5000 relics transferred. I take it that means I can't transfer anymore.

Seems they've capped the amount of rewards that can transfer? What kind of BS is that?

For example, I'm showing 6250/5000 relics transferred. I take it that means I can't transfer anymore.

They also changed the amount of coins you get for cashing in 10 orbs, it went from 7500 to 5000.

This must be with the 1.1.6 update released last night because I'm still on 1.1.3 and I don't have a cap on relics and I get 7,500 coins for cashing in the orbs.

Is there a way to roll back to the original release on iOS? I'd love to be able to and wouldn't mind jail breaking or whatever, even though I maxed out all the vanity items.

King Toeras Golden Tortoise has been released

Yes this was on Monday. I wonder if they'll have any more maps after the burial urn? We still need 10 treasures to unlock the top hat so either that map will have 10 treasures or we're getting more maps.

Rated-G

Can confirm you can still get relics even if you're over the 5000 limit. I was at 6000 earlier today and still managed to get another 250 from smugglers chests AND transfer it to my game.

Rated-G

Has anyone else been having trouble transferring rewards? I unlocked the top hat a few days ago as well as other consumables, but when I tap the Sign In button it just thinks for a bit and then does nothing, doesn't appear to actually sign me in. I tested with other apps like the PS App and that Knack game and they worked fine signing me in to PSN so I'm not sure what the issue is here... But I want that top hat.

What does it happen when I reach the mobile app caps (5000 relics, 15 one-use boosters)?

I have less than 100 keys left, with all puzzles completed, so I should be done in around 1 month from now...

Rated-G

I don't think this "glitch" works anymore in the latest version. The timer is server-bound.

Ah sorry, I meant deleting the app and redownloading it so you can start over and hoard keys for more junk. I think I'm on my third go round? But I guess that's entirely dependent on how much you play multiplayer.

Top Bottom