• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UNCHARTED: Fortune Hunter released on Android/iOS.

Logging into MP and seeing all those sweet Relic Points waiting for me was a thing of beauty. I have 3k points to spare (and still 70 keys to go) and the vanity chests cost only 150 relics.
-crosses fingers for Eddy Raja

Edit: also I don't believe the skins/hats are actually exclusive. They seem to be in the middle of the currently available list of vanity items, with the exception of the Top Hat which can't be found anywhere (which would explain why it can't be earned in the app yet, either).

ZeroX03

Banned
Logging into MP and seeing all those sweet Relic Points waiting for me was a thing of beauty. I have 3k points to spare (and still 70 keys to go) and the vanity chests cost only 150 relics.
-crosses fingers for Eddy Raja

How much does a gameplay chest cost? I've got like 6000 relic points from completing and opening everything.

How much does a gameplay chest cost? I've got like 6000 relic points from completing and opening everything.
Vanity Chests are 150
Mystical & Sidekick Mod Chests are 200
Hero Weapon Set is currently unavailable for purchase (I think I need to complete a match first or something - I'm just messing around with Trials at the moment so I'll come back to edit)
One-Use Booster Chest is 150

Everything else is Uncharted Points.

ZeroX03

Banned
Vanity Chests are 150
Mystical & Sidekick Mod Chests are 200
Hero Weapon Set is currently unavailable for purchase (I think I need to complete a match first or something - I'm just messing around with Trials at the moment so I'll come back to edit)
One-Use Booster Chest is 150

Everything else is Uncharted Points.

That's cool. Sounds like Vanity Chests are where it's at.

How are the trials? One of the online trophies is "Complete all trials on Moderate (difficulty) in Multiplayer", how difficult of an ask do you estimate that to be?

(Sorry to bring the MP discussion into here, but until there's an OT the discussion is flying everywhere)

That's cool. Sounds like Vanity Chests are where it's at.

How are the trials? One of the online trophies is "Complete all trials on Moderate (difficulty) in Multiplayer", how difficult of an ask do you estimate that to be?

(Sorry to bring the MP discussion into here, but until there's an OT the discussion is flying everywhere)
The moderate ones are very easy so far, they're basically tutorials for the various gadgets and mysticals you can use.

ZeroX03

Banned
Is it best just to use orbs for gold? I also have Pegleg Drake too.

That's what I did. Pegleg Drake, turned all orbs into gold. Didn't use any orbs for puzzle solutions. Had enough to unlock every key, most of them using gold and not waiting for the timer to run down. This is what I ended up with after beating everything currently available, had the Mo Cap Drake as well:

ZytRX95.png

(I was actually waiting on 2 keys when I took this screenshot, it's 7000 relics now)

I can't believe changing the time works here. I had like 15 keys and I didn't want to spend any gold for the drop off, so I just went into my settings and moved the time forward.
So weird that something like that that's been around for so long in games still works.

robo

There is a bug with certain models that can't sign in. They tweeted me back yesterday. They are hoping for a fix today, so I assume were working on it overnight here.

Sony phone. How ironic 😁

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Pretty boring game, judging by the first 5-6 levels. Not nearly as good a mobile adaptation of a console series as Hitman or Lara Croft GO, not as clever or inventive. This feels like just another puzzle game in the bunch. It also somehow manages to run at about half the framerate of those games on my Nexus 6P, while looking worse.

Christos

Completed all the levels with all the treasures and the keys, now waiting for the new levels to get the remaining items for Uncharted 4.
NvLzgd1.png

xmQIaBl.png

Pretty boring game, judging by the first 5-6 levels. Not nearly as good a mobile adaptation of a console series as Hitman or Lara Croft GO, not as clever or inventive. This feels like just another puzzle game in the bunch. It also somehow manages to run at about half the framerate of those games on my Nexus 6P, while looking worse.

Well at least it's free.

Why in gods name do I need ios 9 for this game? Fuck u Naughty Dog, ain't about to lose my jb for some multiplayer skins... thats something I would do 2 yrs ago

Qwark

There is a bug with certain models that can't sign in. They tweeted me back yesterday. They are hoping for a fix today, so I assume were working on it overnight here.

Sony phone. How ironic 😁

Ah Sony phone here also (Xperia Z3v), guess I'll just wait for them to fix it then.

Rated-G

Ugh, the new update has my timer at 8 hours, with 2400 gold to bribe. I'm never going to get through all these keys at this rate. Especially with at least to maps left to get even more keys from.

Ugh, the new update has my timer at 8 hours, with 2400 gold to bribe. I'm never going to get through all these keys at this rate. Especially with at least to maps left to get even more keys from.

Thank God I cancelled the update at the last second because I figured they would do something like this!

Top Bottom