• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UNCHARTED: Fortune Hunter released on Android/iOS.

Ugh, I finished the first map but apparently I missed a treasure. I found one on 5, 13, 16, 19, 21, 25, and 26. Anyone know where the last one is?

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
If you are on Android 6 and stuck at the Downloading Updates screen, I think I may have found a fix (it worked for me on my Xperia Z5C):

- Go to your phone's Settings then Apps
- Find Uncharted
- Go to Permissions
- Enable Storage
- Restart Uncharted and it should work
Worked on my Z5C, thanks!

SLV

I did a search for the game on my phone, but I can't find it. Weird.

Not weird at all, i hate this region segregating on Android play store. Had to use a third party service to download the apk to my phone, fucking ridiculous.
I also dont see it when searching. Although this is not the only game, Dokkan battle is the same.

Nauren

If you are on Android 6 and stuck at the Downloading Updates screen, I think I may have found a fix (it worked for me on my Xperia Z5C):

- Go to your phone's Settings then Apps
- Find Uncharted
- Go to Permissions
- Enable Storage
- Restart Uncharted and it should work

This worked for me on Nexus 6. Thanks much.

happytobehere

Neo Member
Ugh, I finished the first map but apparently I missed a treasure. I found one on 5, 13, 16, 19, 21, 25, and 26. Anyone know where the last one is?

Same thing happened to me, if I really missed one they must have hid it well.

It's on #7. Hit the switch in the upper-right, it lowers a pillar that reveals the treasure.
Then you have to alternate between the switches and the toggle to raise a path.

DoomGyver

I'm a little over halfway through and I've had enough. I think I'll finish it while I'm bored at work this weekend.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Damn I kept wondering why this wouldn't sync to my iPhone but then I found out that it's iOS 9 only, and I'm still on a previous version (8).

Any word on this getting iOS 8 support?

ZeroX03

Banned
Instead of World 3 adding an interesting new puzzle element, they just make everything dark and hard to see. I hate when games do that.

df15da6371.jpg

30f0e0f30b.jpg

Heh.

ZeroX03

Banned
Instead of World 3 adding an interesting new puzzle element, they just make everything dark and hard to see. I hate when games do that.

Played a bit more, the solution is literally just to crank the brightness up to max so your phone drains even more battery. What a stupid idea.

Great game! And the microtransactions arent so invasive. I think it looks pretty good too. I dont think drake is supposed to be looked at straight on though haha

rbanke

Huh, I saw this on the play store and thought 'wow that is a really bad attempt at an uncharted ripoff'

Now I guess I'll give it a go, but man I do not care for that art style.

Are some keys only obtainable by using a bought character to get extra moves? For the life of me I can't get the key on 20 and 25.

Edit: As usual, as soon as I posted this I got them lol.

modsbox

Anyone that's beaten it want to share treasure level #s? I'm not paying $.99 for the map.

Highly recommend the mocap costume, makes getting keys easier.

If it helps, I found all of the treasures on the 1st map and 10/12 on the second. Curious where the two are that I missed.

What I know, spoilered, if it helps anyone:
Captain Kidd's Boa Mask treasures:

10/12 of them on Macalpin's Viking Sword:

chadskin

I'm missing one treasure on the last map Pizarros Skull Cup but otherwise I've found all of them.

edit: found the last, so here's the complete list of treasures

Captain Kidd's Boa Mask:
5, 7, 13, 16, 19, 21, 25, 26

Macalpin's Viking Sword:
9, 10, 15, 19, 21, 22, 28, 29, 31, 33, 34, 39

Grace O'Malleys Celtic Brooch:
2, 8, 12, 17

Pizarros Skull Cup:
3, 7, 9, 17, 29, 31, 32, 37

I just can't. Games like these just aren't fun to me.
I want the Uncharted 4 costumes, but not this bad. I wonder if there's a way to unlock them in 4. I hope they're not exclusive to the app.

Rated-G

Well, I've finished everything theyhave available, all keys and treasures collected.

When the game comes out I have the following currently ready to transfer:

- Casual Drake Outfit
- Newsboy Hat
- Dark Knotted Wood Weapon Skin
- Copper Weapon Skin
- 4250 Relics
- 9 Gear Boosters
- 6 Heavy Weapons Boosters
- 4 Mysticals Boosters
- 5 Sidekicks Boosters

And I still have 398g and 57 keys. I think I'm going to be pretty set when I finally get the game!

Hopefully those last two maps get unlocked soon.

Second map, puzzle 11 help? I have no clue what to do. It's starting to make me want to throw my phone.

Edit: Never mind. Figured it out.

Top Bottom