• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted (PS4) announced, developed by protozoans and Druckmann's evil karma

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Can't fucking wait, omg.

I'm more excited for the multiplayer to be honest. GOD. I NEED DETAILS.

jbttwin

I'm here for this.

a_560x0.jpg

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Sir Francis Drake origin story set in the 1570s, enough new ideas to constitute as a "new franchise", masquerading as Uncharted to ensure sales.
Whoa. I went from having little interest to being optimistically curious!

i-Lo

I think I know the voice actor in teaser. Unfortunately, I can't remember his name. He's a tall bloke with light blue eyes and black hair with somewhat receding hairline. He mostly does antagonist roles. I think he's been on Criminal Minds, White Collar etc.

FTF

lol well that sure was a teaser...but love Uncharted and can't wait for PS4 version!

Also like the idea of the Drake trilogy being over and this being a new story/prequel/whatever they decide to do.

Robot Pants

I think I know the voice actor in teaser. Unfortunately, I can't remember his name. He's a tall bloke with light blue eyes and black hair with somewhat receding hairline. He mostly does antagonist roles. I think he's been on Criminal Minds, White Collar etc.
It's Javier Bardem

Edit: haha nevermind

18-Volt

No new IP? No new huge open world action game that rivals GTA5? No return to sci fi theme? I'm kinda disapponited.

Top Bottom