• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy stars Chloe

rafaelr

m7fXkEU.gif

Bandit1

Some Uncharted 4 spoils:
I'm guessing this will take place after 4 with Nadine trying to make money after Shoreline has been wiped out.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
This would actually make for a pretty cool standalone game developed by another studio. Kind of sad its DLC.

I mean, it'll basically be a standalone game. My guess is it'll be around 5 hours long which isn't too far off from the first uncharted.

They did the same thing with Left Behind as well, first came out as DLC but then they gave it a stand alone release. Wouldn't be surprised if same happens here.

Bubble

Neo Member
Good to know that it will be a standalone because my Uncharted 4 physical copy doesn't work anymore (at least on my main account), so this is good news to me.

Lady Gaia

Bring it on! I'm utterly pumped for more Uncharted, and both Chloe and Nadine have a lot of untapped potential as characters. How long until we know more?

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Been reading Infidel and was thinking wow this is a really brave aesthetic for a game, especially since we're playing as a woman as she's getting harassed on the street, wonder what kind of commentary and themes they're going to come up with and then it turns out to be Uncharted. Wasted opportunity. :( Least it's not the adventures of Nathan Drake anymore.

Top Bottom